Reviews for To Be Good
jubilee loves pyro chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Are you going to continue or make a sequel to this
MisZOMBIEcat138138 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
this was really good. i liked how you threw in a reference from another story in here. the writing was amazing, liked how jubilee's mom was in her as a memory. hope to see more work from you!
Sawlt to Your Suger chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
dude. this is good.

at first it's kind of like, typical, but it goes from typical to awesome fast. and the last few lines are great.

especially the last one.

but pyro's hot, so it's okay. :D haha. good job, i really like this.
TealCrystalCAT chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
poor jubilee
Miasen chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Great story. I, liked how Jubilee tries to be good, but it's just not that easy. And BTW, PyroHotVERY hard to resist.;-)
Huntress-X chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Really good story, Im a huge Pyro/Jubilee fan and I loved the way you gave a reason for her not to have had a bigger part in the movies. I hope to read more from you soon!
SilentJubilee chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I like the how you wrote it, like the format...if that makes sense. Almost a little sad at the end. "Now, she just wishes there was someone left to believe in. She wishes there was still a reason to be good."

But great once again.
ai-cr-ma-ab chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
This was a great story. I love Pyro/Jubilee, and it's sad because not many people write it. My favorite part is the very last sentence. I hope you do some sort of follow-up!
tigress33 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Wow, great one-shot. If you ever do a backstory about this story, I'd certainly read it. You're writing is excellent and refreshing. Congrats on a job well done.
xoXOCutieOXox chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I really liked it! lol but i guess that shouldn't be much of a surprise coming from me, since i've told you before how much i love your fics. I can't wait to read more from you! so write new fics or updates old ones please! *hint**hint* *nudge**nudge*
zshp1411 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
This was a very good story. I hope to read more from you.