Reviews for Cotton
s1886x chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
heh. wow. i so do enjoy these kinds o fics. tomo is the ideal person to have to face that her life is insignificant in the scope of the universe. and damn if she didn't actually think little of yomi! here we all thought that she was just joking. anyway, i really do enjoy your writing and i only wish that i got to see more of your fics completed. the 'bone and meat' part made me wince a bit, but death can't be more or less pleasant. se la vie!
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
um...wtf?
crazyhorse chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Man I just love your stories. Nice sense of humor, original ideas, and most of all I like how your stories really make me think, especially about life, although I really shouldn't think about life that deeply. It'll just make me depressed...lol but it's interesting.

Ok enough rambling now. Great story and I'll be waiting for updates on your other stories patiently and I be glad to see new stories too.
OtakuOtter chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Wow I REALLY liked this! *favorites* Very unique indeed. :D
TheSilverback chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Hahaha! I loved it! That was a very fun piece of reading.

Tomo! Don't cross that street!
TheTrueWolfBrother chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Hah! Interesting little piece :D

Gotta love these occasional wake-up-call fics :)...
sparklef0x chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Hm...right, I don't have the heart to comment on this, because saying I'm under pressure because of university would be an understatement. But damn, you rule.