Reviews for Code Lyoko E98: Lunar Landing
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
yep great storys get great reveiews i absolutly love all ur storys so far and yes ive read 53-97
geekygamergirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
whoa... aelita/xana's attackes are getting really dangerous... i thought for a second they had lost there.

but yay! jim's in the group! haha, jim is too cool.

-bRoK3n h3aRt-
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
First, she is trying to force the gang into a situation where it is join her or die. SO she is trying to make Jeremie and the others her puppets, or as she calls them knights. But I did like this attack because it was major.

Dragging the moon into the planet destroying all life on Earth, or join Aelita, what do you do? Odd tricked her but did Yumi trick her to? Or did she want to stop the attack badly enough to join her? And what will Jim's powers on Lyoko be? Will they stop Aelita before school ends, will they get through the exams or will Aelita interrupt those to? The next one might explain these. But I got a job right now working at a haunted ship for the month so may be awhile for next one to come out. Also have to figure out another attack. DOn't want to go from moon into Earth to attack of the killer napkin.
Axel-of-the-Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Interesting...I'm surprised Aelita's love for Jeremie hasn't mixed in with her evil to form some kind of thing where she tries to make him her puppet or kill him.
sealed inside evil core chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
This story was smashing!

I can't write what i liked most because all was great.

In my opinion it's one of yours best chapters ever.

Let the bless of... everything that i didn't mention before be with you.
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
another great one. good ,uck with the next.