Reviews for Feel So Numb
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
It's rare enough to find a fic with Jiraiya that doesn't simply use him as an easy smut device, but to find one where he's actually trying to help Sakura. . .

ten seconds on google and I hit jackpot. I know this is old, and you probably don't update anymore, but this was beautiful Thank you.
kwongasm chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Omg this needs to be a story ;A;
My-LookingGlass chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This was really good I hope for a sequel
Genkai-chan chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I liked it...though it depressed me sort of.
angel897 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
intresting you need to do a sequal when the others find out what sasauke did to her and have jiraiya save her just a thought kay
animeice335 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This was good. Pretty sad, but good. God, I wish I could write like you. Im like the only person on Fanfiction that cant write..:(...Well, Im the only person who cant write and actually knows they cant write. Unlike all the other people who cant write but think they can. Its sad...xD
I-Love-Tsume chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I think you should write a seqeul to this one-shot because I really liked it.
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
That was really sad and dark, but a really good one shot. You're really good at writing :) Keep up the good work! I like weird pairings.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
That was...pretty intense. It was a good read, but I'm having trouble understanding why Sakura dresses slutty if she's afraid of men. (Particularly the underwear) I also don't know if it was nessassary to shove in all those other pairings in the beginning, but it was an interesting twist.
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
WOW, SASUKE RAPE! Jiraiya you hero you, I love that pervy sannin!
angelicrei chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
kinda confused by the ending?
AlexisXnonymous chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
oh...sakura x jiraiya... sounds good. i'm liking it rather, actually. update it soon please
Flame Hikarashiha chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
poor sakura o_o;; but it was good and sasuke raped her? Or what...
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This was really good. I had a dream about a JiraiyaSakura thingy and now I'm whining about how there isn't enough of this pairing. ::chuckles::

They are kind of cute. Keep up with the good work!
Wek Zen biatch chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
FUCK,MAKING SAKURA TO BE A HOE. DAMN SAKURA GOT FUCKED IN THE BUTT PRISON STYLE. STUPID SAKURA HOE CAN SUCK MY DICK ANY DAY