Reviews for YuGiOh! Avatar: The Orichalcos Saga
killian.rainey chapter 38 . 6/16/2015
u forgot to add electromagnetic turtle to the database
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 48 . 5/15/2009
This was the best yet! The Orichalcos arc was always my favorite part in the series! I can't wait to see what happens during the Kaiba Corp. Grand Championship!

You do know that Yami was Pharaoh five thousand years ago and not three? I mean, if someone knew about Egyptian history, they would know that King Tut was the Pharaoh at the time. But if it was FIVE thousand years ago, well there's a big gap we're no-one really knows who the pharaohs were. So it would be pretty easy for Yami to be forgotten. Just saying.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
SulliMike23 chapter 14 . 5/16/2008
The Bridge Scene came from "The Simpsons" I can't remember which episode though. But the giveaway was when Joey and Tristan said "D'oh!"
craighorner88 chapter 36 . 5/15/2007
dude love the story and thanks you helped me alot I needed valons cards and effects I love the oricalcos duels thanks and this is the best oricalcos story to boot
Jonathan the Zero Element chapter 48 . 2/27/2007
Bravo Phantom1. I'm sorry I didn't get to review your story chapter by chapter but now I've just finished reading your story. I liked how you changed things the way it I think it should be in the actual Yu-Gi-Oh! series like how Tea showing her affections for Yugi little by little. I've been thinking of doing a Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfic. It's based on my friend's comedy RPG but with a little serious tone...and some comedy. I was wondering if you'd gove me some pointers here. I'll be looking foward to your Grand Tournament series as well as the Millennium World Saga. See in a few weeks in March. Lat3.

- Jonathan the Zero Element
K-316 chapter 48 . 2/5/2007
Now that was a cool story man,good 't wait to see The Grand Tournament next month!

BEWK
Final Genesis chapter 48 . 2/4/2007
Excellent ending! Well done! Hopefully the Grand Tournament's ending would be much better than the one on US TV!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
SulliMike23 chapter 48 . 2/4/2007
I can't Wait! Harold's past will finally be revealed and we'll know why he was sent to Domino. Yosh! I await this story with great patience!
kilnorc chapter 48 . 2/4/2007
WO0T! loved it!

-falls over-

in MARCH? Aw man...

Yami K: what are you complaining about? he said he was gonna do Capsule monsters

Kilnorc: so?

Yami K: baka, Capsule Monsters is BEFORE the Grand Tournament... i think

Kilnorc: Oh...that's right...yay!

Yami K: -sweatdrops- anyhoo, Phantom, whenever you post up the next piece of graet work, we'll be there to read it!

Kilnorc: yeah, what he said! you pwn dude, you pwn!
Yukina girl 92 chapter 47 . 2/4/2007
can i say omg great fan fic ... and to think i was the only one who memorised all the yugioh episodes lol ... if u have msn lets chat.
kilnorc chapter 47 . 2/4/2007
WO0T! one more chapter to go and Oricalchoes ish over! You know what this means?

Yami K: you'll stop screaming like a dork?

Hell no! Capsule monsters! (i hope)
SulliMike23 chapter 47 . 2/4/2007
Can't wait for the last chapter and the next saga. I hope you haven't forgotten about Drew.
kilnorc chapter 46 . 2/3/2007
this next few chaps are gonna be sweet...i never saw the eps after this one!

kickass man, kickass!
SulliMike23 chapter 46 . 2/3/2007
I can only think of one song that could go well with this, "The Touch" by Stan Bush. Keep this going! It's almost over!
SulliMike23 chapter 45 . 2/2/2007
The Great Leviathan has arisen and now the duelists of legend must defeat it with everything they have. End this madness you guys!