Reviews for YuGiOh! Avatar: The Orichalcos Saga
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 48 . 5/15/2009
This was the best yet! The Orichalcos arc was always my favorite part in the series! I can't wait to see what happens during the Kaiba Corp. Grand Championship!

You do know that Yami was Pharaoh five thousand years ago and not three? I mean, if someone knew about Egyptian history, they would know that King Tut was the Pharaoh at the time. But if it was FIVE thousand years ago, well there's a big gap we're no-one really knows who the pharaohs were. So it would be pretty easy for Yami to be forgotten. Just saying.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
SulliMike23 chapter 14 . 5/16/2008
The Bridge Scene came from "The Simpsons" I can't remember which episode though. But the giveaway was when Joey and Tristan said "D'oh!"
craighorner88 chapter 36 . 5/15/2007
dude love the story and thanks you helped me alot I needed valons cards and effects I love the oricalcos duels thanks and this is the best oricalcos story to boot
Jonathan the Zero Element chapter 48 . 2/27/2007
Bravo Phantom1. I'm sorry I didn't get to review your story chapter by chapter but now I've just finished reading your story. I liked how you changed things the way it I think it should be in the actual Yu-Gi-Oh! series like how Tea showing her affections for Yugi little by little. I've been thinking of doing a Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfic. It's based on my friend's comedy RPG but with a little serious tone...and some comedy. I was wondering if you'd gove me some pointers here. I'll be looking foward to your Grand Tournament series as well as the Millennium World Saga. See in a few weeks in March. Lat3.

- Jonathan the Zero Element
Shun Usagi chapter 48 . 2/5/2007
Now that was a cool story man,good 't wait to see The Grand Tournament next month!

BEWK
Final Genesis chapter 48 . 2/4/2007
Excellent ending! Well done! Hopefully the Grand Tournament's ending would be much better than the one on US TV!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
SulliMike23 chapter 48 . 2/4/2007
I can't Wait! Harold's past will finally be revealed and we'll know why he was sent to Domino. Yosh! I await this story with great patience!
kilnorc chapter 48 . 2/4/2007
WO0T! loved it!

-falls over-

in MARCH? Aw man...

Yami K: what are you complaining about? he said he was gonna do Capsule monsters

Kilnorc: so?

Yami K: baka, Capsule Monsters is BEFORE the Grand Tournament... i think

Kilnorc: Oh...that's right...yay!

Yami K: -sweatdrops- anyhoo, Phantom, whenever you post up the next piece of graet work, we'll be there to read it!

Kilnorc: yeah, what he said! you pwn dude, you pwn!
Yukina girl 92 chapter 47 . 2/4/2007
can i say omg great fan fic ... and to think i was the only one who memorised all the yugioh episodes lol ... if u have msn lets chat.
kilnorc chapter 47 . 2/4/2007
WO0T! one more chapter to go and Oricalchoes ish over! You know what this means?

Yami K: you'll stop screaming like a dork?

Hell no! Capsule monsters! (i hope)
SulliMike23 chapter 47 . 2/4/2007
Can't wait for the last chapter and the next saga. I hope you haven't forgotten about Drew.
kilnorc chapter 46 . 2/3/2007
this next few chaps are gonna be sweet...i never saw the eps after this one!

kickass man, kickass!
SulliMike23 chapter 46 . 2/3/2007
I can only think of one song that could go well with this, "The Touch" by Stan Bush. Keep this going! It's almost over!
SulliMike23 chapter 45 . 2/2/2007
The Great Leviathan has arisen and now the duelists of legend must defeat it with everything they have. End this madness you guys!
kilnorc chapter 45 . 2/2/2007
WOOT! Guess this means no matter the origin, Harold's stuck with da armlet huh?

...i can't help but wonder how that's gonna go in the Millenium World Arc...he has the Armlet, but it was Tea's ancestor/past life who was the original avatar...oh well, gotta wait, huh? hehehehe. keep goin dude, ya almost there!