Reviews for The Straight Answer
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
PFFFF this is so cute yooo just gorgeous!
I really love the way you portray them 3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Interesting.
TheyKilledKenny chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Oh my god...

That was so out of character it wasn't even funny. I mean it, these two kids, whatever their names and backgrounds may be, are not Stan Marsh and Kyle Broflovski. Period.
Witherwings7 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
It's kinda funny, I've been a fan of South Park since the very beginning of the series and I never thought to look into fan fiction. I read fan fiction for other fandoms, I just never thought that there WOULD be SP fanfic.

I'm so glad I looked into it and that there are other people out there that believe in the power of Stan\Kyle!

This story was hilarious, typical Stan and Kyle :)
sea of space chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
X'D Oh dear God, I love you so much. . And when Kyle said it's only a ten minute distance, I kid you not, I FELL out of my chair laughing. I was crying so much, tears of pure joy and LOLness. Yup.

"NEVER!" Stan screamed at him. "I'll never let you go," he started singing again. The boy was practically delirious.

Oh my God, Stan singing out of tone and being a drama queen deserves much love. Write more!

-{Porcelain-Dreams16}-
Rakal chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I am SO sorry it took me THIS long to get around to reading this. I'm a horrible person. D:

That was hilarious. The melodrama was awesome and just... yes, it was really funny. XD Niice.
Faery Goddyss chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
What is this mess of words?

A new story perhaps?

A random one-shot?

It was not thoroughly explained.

A few lines, I'd like to comment on:

"pull off the rainbow child."- funny, so funny, on so many different levels.

"forced to sing Creed songs…repeatedly"- I SNORTED with laughter. Omg, I HATE creed with a FIERY BURNING PASSION! ..._; so that line made my hour!

I havent read Stan - Kyle anything is so long...okay, like a month or so, but its been hard. I havent even WRITTEN anything Stan Kyle related, I'm having withdrawls. So its really nice to see some interaction between the dynamic duo, even if it seems platonic.

And oh my gosh, after learning Kyle was moving like 10 bloody minutes away, I rolled my eyes to the ceiling at Stans dramatics.

So whats the deal-o with this story? Is it multichaptered or what? Let me know, I'm watching out for it, only because its written by ya'll. So even with silly random humor...I expect to be entertained! [: Faery G.
don chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Okay, I said I'd review this, and I'm finally getting around to doing so. Shame on me, blah blah blah.

Stan is very gay in this one, but it fits him. Stan is very funny when he's being gay. Kyle is stubborn, but again, it fits. You guys definitely write them together well, and their interactions are very amusing and pretty much carry this story and it's comedic value so far. I don't know what else to say cuz this is all I have to work with so far. I am interested in seeing what'll happen next though.

The thing about a wig not fitting over Kyle's hair? If his hat can do it, they could find a way for a wig to do it.

Heh. Pillowbitterstein. Now you're just really reaching for the homo undertones. But that's not a bad thing. I mean, they ARE super gay together...

I guess that's all for now. Have a good day/night.
Crossover Fiend chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
A pregnant woman watching a romantic comedy... holy shit, that IS Stan! And the Kyle was far more stubborn and, well, demented than usual in this story, making for one happy camper. If you want a critique on the story as a whole though, I refer to Coffeey's review. Far better than I could have said it

p.s. Can't be bothered singing in. Loopholes rock!
Kiero chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Stan singing is the best part of this fic! I was laughing so hard when I read that... This is awesome! :D
Coffeey chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
AHAHAHA, BAGEL BITES. You guys are gonna kill me one day, I'll end up choking on something and dying. I'm not going to sit here and type about all the awesomeness. The whole thing was super funny and full of total awesome. It was the awesome-est thing that ever awesomed in the whole awesomeful world of awesomeness. And that's a whole lot of awesome.
Venus-gurl chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Cool story very funny I like it.
iilove chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
hheh pillowbiterstein...undertones rock!
Fletset chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
...

SO GAY! :D~

And Holocaust jokes are the best~
Lilchicky004 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Aww! This made me smile so hard. I love these two. Even on the show,they're the most affectionate couple of best friends I've ever seen. And you write them so..Style-ishly. xD It's adorable.

Yay for SuperBestFriendship!