Reviews for Jareth's Mistake
laraquick chapter 1 . 10/15
Hilarious ... modern girls have learned to take care of themselves and Jareth isn't quite prepared. :)
Rae chapter 1 . 3/29
wheres the next part lol?
jetboyjetgirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
heehee! love it, shame it's just a one shot though, would be curious how it fared out! ;)
green-eyed-owl chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Last line. Perfection. Thank you
silfursvik chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
that was awesome! lol! poor Jareth. i can't imagine what will happen when he comes to.
Aracertariel chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Oh, my gosh. Really? My family had already gone to bed. I think I about suffocated trying not to laugh. I wish there were going to be more of this - at least Jereth's reaction.
The Awesome Sugar Sparkles chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I love it its so funny and original. It would have been slightly better in my opinion if it had been a little longer because what would one do with an unconscious Goblin King?
Parrot Post chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I like it! :) Short and sweet original enough what happens is really surprising.
Pheonix Eternia chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Oh, I like this. Just what he deserves, surprising a girl in her pajamas.
OceanFae chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
ahahahahahah i just... well... that was great!
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
poor Jareth
Runadaemon chapter 1 . 4/11/2007

Funny. It was slightly short, and a little choppy. You could have continued the situation. like: 1why she said those words 2what she was reading, otherwise dont mention her reading it, merely say she grabed a random book 3what happened after she was left with him 4who her roomie was etc.

the grammar isn't that great. also, this really was far too short. i liked it, the idea of it, but it gave me a hazy image and was done before i had the chance to really see or enjoy anything. please work on it a little more.
Ellendra chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
LOL! I love it!
Lizzy chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Ha ha!

Serves Jareth right! Maybe he'll think twice before barging in unwanted (although not uninvited) again.

But what does one do with an unconscious Goblin King lying on the floor? I'm sure they'll think of something creative.
INACTIVE-OBSOLETE-WHATEVER chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
-hysterical giggles. Nurses Jareth back to health and hits him with a bat-

Well written, and creative. KUDOS!