Reviews for Cat's in the Cradle
Pound Cheddar chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
This is how I wish the show would have handled it. Utterly perfect.
VivianaLockhart chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
OMG Are you one of the ER writers? Cause I can't figure out right now other way for Abby to meet her father. I was thinking about why she could be falling off the wagon getting back to her drinking problem but it's totally understabdable that she wasn't going to give David a clue of her life, she wasn't going to tell him she end up damaged with his absence and the illness of Maggie and Eric. Now I UNDERSTAND!

Thanks for writing this fanfic and you should keep writing cause I really need to read more.

Viviana
Bel Vezer chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Amazing. Fantastic job. I love your style and your sentence structure. Great work. Awesome job describing the emotions. Please continue this is very well done and super intriguing!
girlintheyankeeshat chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Love the end line, love the short, sharp, precise dialogue that just cuts, thrilling adaptation of the spoilers, just really, really good.

Great stuff, would love to see more.
Breakthefloor22 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Although I know the whole storyline comes from spoilers for upcoming episodes, I have to tell you what a great job you did adapting them. Your work is like nothing I have ever seen before. I enjoyed it and am looking forward to more.

Franny XX
rizzo1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
this is A really great 1st chapter! i hope you write more very soon. i also read spoilers about abbys dad and im glad u wrote a fic about it!
Peaky chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I really liked this, and I even liked the ambiguous ending...Well wrritten, and a good idea for the storyline. Hopefully TPTB will make something as good as this. Well done.
Allison Lane chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Awesome. I like. You've written a very plausible scenario for explaining why Abby slides back into the drink and now I'll probably be expecting the actual storyline to turn out this way. :)