Reviews for The Covenant II: The Ipswich Curse
Karen B chapter 22 . 10/20
Please tell me that Reid is coming back like Chase! :( :( :(
Anonymous Writer chapter 1 . 10/6
I realize that you have made this almost 10 years ago but as I had just finished reading it, I love it. What you wrote would go good for them making a TV series because turning The Covenant into a TV series would be everything. What you wrote could be the beginning of the series. Again, I realize it's been almost 10 years since you wrote this but you should consider sending it in to a Writer or Producer of the movie.
Awesome sauce I already want more. I love supernatural movies, comics, and books. Basically anywhere I can get it and I was kind if wondering if part 2 would surface.
Paris chapter 1 . 9/13
Great start.
Sounds pretty good so far, keep going might make it big even if it doesn't this movie needs a sequel
Love it. Want more!
Love it
I love the movie and would like to see a sequel come out.
nic chapter 1 . 1/20
zaib chapter 3 . 1/16
hi, this is a very good chapter and I love the fact that Reid likes a girl and that tyler is teasing him and not to mention the fact that tyler and ried had their first fight. what I couldn't believe that kate and pouge are engaged! I think that elle is strongly part of this plot, but we'll soon find out!
Arwa chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Nice Chapter
Arwa chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
So all the boys are in jail
Arwa chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
Awesome Chapter wondering what wil they do now when they are exposed
Arwa chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
Wonderful chapter at last Reid got something
Arwa chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
Awesome chapter so she knows everything about them waiting for mystery to open up