Reviews for The Covenant II: The Ipswich Curse
I loved it.
christfan17 chapter 22 . 6/26
That was pretty good. This would be a good movie. I would like to have read about the family histories a bit more. Where are the other fathers perhaps? Impressive and imaginative though.
Jo Ann Adamik chapter 1 . 6/16
I like it and liked the movie and would like a sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
I think you did an excellent job, wish there was more!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/6/2017
Good sequel to the movie. Enjoyed your twist, but predicted it. Your insight on the characters are great. Thank you!
fantasy gazer chapter 19 . 2/2/2017
AWESOME
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
I really like it. The way it's written it seems like them like you really know them. I can see it. Congrats. Sell it .
Fort Wayne in chapter 5 . 9/20/2016
I don't know why I've never looked this up before. Amazing. Just amazing. Thank you so much for writing this!
Karen B chapter 22 . 10/20/2015
Please tell me that Reid is coming back like Chase! :( :( :(
Anonymous Writer chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I realize that you have made this almost 10 years ago but as I had just finished reading it, I love it. What you wrote would go good for them making a TV series because turning The Covenant into a TV series would be everything. What you wrote could be the beginning of the series. Again, I realize it's been almost 10 years since you wrote this but you should consider sending it in to a Writer or Producer of the movie.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Awesome sauce I already want more. I love supernatural movies, comics, and books. Basically anywhere I can get it and I was kind if wondering if part 2 would surface.
Paris chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Great start.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Sounds pretty good so far, keep going might make it big even if it doesn't this movie needs a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015