Reviews for Shinigami
Anonymous chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Some minor notes about your fanfic:

1. "Ranma wondered what could possiblt styimie someone with the medical knowledge and skill of doctor Tofu"

The above makes me facepalm. Granted Ranma might actually believe that Tofu had huge medical knowledge, but in reality that guy was just a chiropractor. Sure he knew a bit about acupuncture pressing points, but that is like low level knowledge in most martial arts manga.

2. No, Ranko is not a good name. I'm grateful that you just mentioned it in passing as a joke - because using the name Ranko is one of the worst fanfic cliche's ever.

3. Why would Ranma be impressed by pre-powerup Rukia? Worse, why was he impressed by Pre-shinigami Ichigo? The Rukia at the start of the manga is able to kill Hollows because her swords can destroy them - she never demonstrates all that much speed though and her swordplay is midtier at best. As for Ichigo he was around Akane's level at the start of the manga. No, Akane IS good compared to people IRL, but she wasn't good compared to other martial artist in the Ranma verse...
So why would Ranma have been impressed by any of them? I know I know - some of those "Ranma makes everyone fall over in awe" are a bit silly, but in truth - there is a reason why people can write those fanfics. Pre-training/powerup Ichigo and Rukia however are not all that impressive so - well, you need to change this since you have nerfed him.
mrstardust89 chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
I hope you update this story soon I would like to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
when will you post the next chapter?
irnzenmonk chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
good story ne
sparky555 chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Neat story, to bad there isn't any more of it.
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
this is awesome i would really love to see more of it i cant wait to see what happens next! Please continue this is extremely good and interesting!
Ranmaleopard chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
this is awesome i cant wait to see what happens next! please continue!
bhull242 chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
This is a really nice fic, but is it dead? The last update was 4 years ago. I really want to see what happens next!
Keja-B chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
All I got to say is it looks like its Ranma/Nabiki *ick*. First of all Nabiki is way out of character. Which is not to say characters should be static only that they should start off as they actually are, in this case maybe some scene where Nabiki feels guilty for how she has treated Ranma once he falls ill and maybe a bit about her reading to Ranma. I would also touch on Ranma's feelings for Nabiki a bit. If you do rewrite it ever I would also caution you not to go overboard, I'm just suggesting you show the transition in Nabiki so that it feels much more plausible.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
great story I hope you get back too it soon!
0K0 chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
aw i like this story hopfully its not dead
Kithrin chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
Impressive, hope you eventually get free time to continue.
YuriFan5 chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
Mou, so unfair, you stopped it jsut at a good part.
The Geass King Bankai Keyblade chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
Good story post more soon
Rai-kun chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
You mentioned, "...his sight gave out completely" only to later in the chapter say, "...he was not surprised to find his hand covered in slightly congealed blood."

So, how does he see what he apparently can't see?