Reviews for I Told You So
Mali Kollama chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Well, I was in the mood for some good ol' (pretty much ancient) style tonight, and I certainly got my fill. Awesome first fic from way back when :P
RedInkMagic chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
AWWWWW i love that. It's adorable.
Millen chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I love this:)
Sky Sparrow chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
That was REALLY sweet. I totally forgot about the title and freaked out when Stan got to tell the story from his PoV. Phew, was I glad to find it was only a nightmare.
geekgirl01 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
that was cute. i liked the dream lol
MasterBee chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
That was cute_

SK 4eva
Coffeey chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
GAH, sUPER AWESOME CUTENESS. I really enjoyed it :)
Teh Future Mrs. Kyo Sohma chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Squee! So cute!

Dukoro-chan
Lilchicky004 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Aww. Very cute. I wish MY nightmares could cause something as amazing as that.

This is 100 percent fabulous. :) Write more!
Fermata chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Aww, that was so awesome!

What a nightmare! I'm glad it was just a dream.

I absolutely loved this! :)
Aurifex chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Cute. Cute. Cute. Cute. x3 Luffed it! I rather like your writing style, too.
iilove chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
aw only style can make nightmares a good thing, lol good job!
Brat-Child3 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Absolutely amazing, my dear! That DREAM. (shivers) I don't know what it is about guns, but I have bad dreams like that -ALL- the time. And I don't -always- have chocolate before bed. :)

So that part really got to me, and when I finally get to sleep, I hope I don't have one.

I also wanted to point out that you captured Stan's dreaming well. Explaining him sweating and crying and stuff. Very vivid. I'm not sure why, but I really liked the way you described how Kyle could feel Stan's heart beating fast. And what a great way to confess your feelings! In a dream! ... Sometimes I worry what I say in my sleep. I think I do talk sometimes, because the sound of my voice will wake me up. lol

There were also several things that made me giggle in this. Kyle called him baby. XD AND he said that Stan's kisses tasted sweet. (sighs)

Very nicely done. Very. I encourage you to write more ASAP.

-BC3
SomeRandomKyleBroflovskiFan chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Liked it? *ponders*... Nah. I LOVED it! XD lol

You know, you should write more South Park StanXKyle fics more often :D This was most adorable! You are a very good writer! *favs* :)

Peace Out:)

PS

StanXKyle4eva!XD.. lol. I'm never gonna stop saying that :D
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
That was a wicked fic, but I must say, I've always been more of a Cartman/Kyle shipper. I guess it's the love/hate concept that gets me. *sigh* Nice story though. The premise made total sense, though I never heard of that whole chocolate-before-bed-causing-nightmares thing.

Oasis