Reviews for I Will Love You Forever
DemonWitch chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I like it. Normally I don't like sad stories (me being the hopeless romantic I am) but I wrote one myself a while ago and now I'm starting to like them. Anyways, enough babbling. I've read almost all of your LWD stories and they are all fantasic. Awesome job!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
loved it update soon
Ilovetradgities chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
omg that was so sad and sweet. :'(
DASEYS.lilies chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
OMG! THAT WAS SOO SAD! i was listening to MCR Ghost of you while reading it..and i am this big mess now...it was beautifully written but still sad...i can't believe that...i would have hated to live through the world wars...to loose someone soo close to you like that...i don't think i could go on.

good job though
ScrubsxxFan chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
AW! how sad :(
Phy Phy Is Me chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I loved this so much; partly because of the time era you chose. Good job
witchymuggle81009 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
ohh! im gonna cry now! thats soo sad! but really good at the same time.
Lavalampgirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
That was so sad! :( But good.
Cursive Obsession chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Wow. That was seriously good piece of writing. Great job, that was a very interesting and creative idea, and I think it paid off.
SNN chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Aww, poor Casey and Derek!
inevitablefame chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
wow, that was definitely a spin on the usual Dasey stories- it made me cry! Please keep writing!
dimestorehood chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
your story made me cry. i really enjoy. its really hard to make me cry. but theres something in your story that is so powerful to make everyone feel sorrow, even if its just fanfiction. you have a great gift of writing. please keep writing storys.

mucho love,