Reviews for The Eighteenth Birthday
AnonHaro chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
o.o! this is good! Really really good!

I was a bit skeptical at first cuz it was a vampire fic but you've beyond impressed me! Keep up the good work!

~anonharo
Jewelled Wolf chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
Nothing like a good old fashioned vampire story! I love it, keep it up!
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
Continue!
Midoriyugi-chan chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
I love this story so far! The detail that you put into it is just awesome! Anyways I think that the villian should be male cause it just seems like it would fit the story more...so that's my opinion anyways plz continue the story soon! Matta ne _~
shelbyyvonne chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
WHOAH! INTENSE LAST LINE! okay, so i have to finish reading this, even though i dont like hentai and much less yaoi hentai, i can't just stop now! the plotline is too addicting!

i think the villain should be a girl. i also think that she should be like uber seductive and try to steal tasuki away, in a sense. of course, she WONT win him over in the end.

but that's just what i think. UPDATE SOON OR I'LL KILL YOU! (...not really...)
shelbyyvonne chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
*laughs ass off* fortune cookies...ha ha ha...

but anyway, i'm guessing that this is gonna be a yaoi fic, huh? or did it say that in the summary? i cant remember. but it's to good to stop reading! moving on...
shelbyyvonne chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
OMG! SO SAD! MOVING ON!
Kristall chapter 5 . 4/19/2007
Ok, how long has it been since you last updated? Hm? This is a really good fic, but I wish that you would take it up again, I wanna know what happens next! Later! _
anaer chapter 5 . 10/16/2006
GUY! The evil guy should be a GUY!

Yeah, and I'm kinda confused...this story is moving kinda fast, and I'm a bit lost...But otherwise it's perfectly good!
Pepper Famine chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
I'm enjoying your fic quite a bit so far. It's got vampires and TasChi, so what more could I want? Please continue and thank you for writing!
Cyan Azzura Ri chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
I already love this fic... it has a Tasuki and Chichiri coupling, and vampires. And, is written well! I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
NOONEIMPORTANTRIGHTNOW chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Good start! Please continue!