Reviews for How Not To Date Blondes
Girl-chama chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
Awwww, poor babies. Haha, I am looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Girl-chama chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Haaaaahahahahahaa
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Hehehehe, the setup was perfect. Even I believed that Rinoa and Selphie weren't up to anything on the last two attempts. Good job, Quistis, giving them what for. Poor Zell. He's trying so hard. Though I love how he's going to end up calling this girl Piggy to her face and she's going to get super offended, lol. Why do I have the feeling that all three of these blonds are going to end up on a mission together?
Aeon1622 chapter 18 . 8/15/2013
I've read this half a dozen times; probably commented on it half a dozen times too.
But I ADORE this couple and this story; I really wish you'd continue it!
Quistis and Zell don't get nearly as much love as they should
:D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I know you guys will probably never update this again, and that for all intents and purposes this story is dead. Even so, I really just wanted to tell you how much I truly adore How Not To Date Blondes. Ever since I first discovered it (which has to be, gosh, several years ago now) I've read it dozens of times, if not more. It's one of my favorite stories here on FF.N, and one of my favorite FF 8 stories ever, a game that had so much potential and so many great characters, and which, sadly, gets so little love. You guys are the main reason I started shipping Quistis and Zell, and perhaps the only reason why I joined Livejournal. I had to have more, and I've been silently waiting in vain for many sign that this might be continued. But even if HNtDB is never completed, you guys are wonderful. Your writing is amazing. And after reading this again, I really couldn't stand not letting you know just how much I appreciate it. Cheers!
RisuBento chapter 18 . 4/27/2012
OMIGAAAWWWD. COME BAACK! this story has to go on!
Im Sammeh chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
I just want to know why I can't make a livejournal account, it just says that an error happened and to refresh the page, but it does the same thing. I fill out the page completely and finish it, but I press continue and it just keeps saying that an error occured.
Im Sammeh chapter 18 . 2/15/2012
I Would Love it if you made more! It sucks that I can't make an account on livejournal, it keeps saying that an error occured, and I had to refresh.
pinkperson chapter 15 . 2/11/2012
Haha, I actually kind of liked that James guy (even if he does seem a bit too 'perfect'), but I was still pissed that Quistis kissed him :P... I like that you showed some understanding of his feelings, even if he's a very minor character. I also love the characterization of Irvine. It makes me want to read some Irvine/Selphie fics even though I don't even care that much for either character :P Anyway,

And I read the uncensored version of the chapter which was really good. You wrote the scene with Quistis at the end in a way that didn't make me feel dirty, which is rare for this site :P
pinkperson chapter 12 . 2/10/2012
eh, I could have done without Seifer thinking of Squall as 'emo'. ...But anyway, that was a sweet chapter. I love how slow yet believable the development of the characters is. The club being called 'My Final Heaven' was really cute, too ;). And I love how Quistis is loosening up and Zell is showing more depth.
pinkperson chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
that was such a great chapter :). i especially liked the part when Zell tried to put the napkin on Quistis (like a bib). :P
pinkperson chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
haha, this is cute so far. the characterizations are perfect, too. some of my favorite bits- Squall with the "who's your daddy" mug, Zell's nicknames for people (especially Squinty), and Seifer's lame attempts to be cool (i can't take him too seriously in the game). anyway, great job so far. i'm just sad there are so few quistis/zell fics..and i hate how neglected they were compared to certain other characters.
ButtonWolf chapter 18 . 1/28/2011
I absolutely adore this fic, and i try to hold out a vain hope that one day you may continue with it... Alas, the pessimist in me thinks that this fic has been officially abandoned, never to be updated again.

WOE! :(
Undeniable Mystique chapter 18 . 8/8/2010
UPDATE please! haha sorry, not much of a review, but I am totally infatuated with this story. I hate this couple, but your style of writing and the way the story has been progressing has made me almost believe that this couple could happen.

Anyway, I hope there'll be an update soon!
Undeniable Mystique chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This is great! I like the way you characterize Zell, it's very in character.

It's sweet and I'll go ahead and read the rest :)