Reviews for Forgetting to Forget
All'roundCowgirl chapter 1 . 5/13
Please write another story about this couple! This story was truly amazing:)
booksworlds chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
That was very wonderful, I enjoyed it greatly.
Soleil Ambrien chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Wow, it's really awesome! I love how you describe Lucy's feelings, her frustration, the fact that she has to struggle between being a kid outside but having a grown-up memories inside... I really love the iteration "Emperor/Lord/Knight" too.
Bloodredfirefly chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This is just so... I mean really, how the hell do you write like this? It's so beautiful, so clear, so full of life and real emotions and passion and struggle and gut churning change-the-story-they-belong-together moments. I love it. It's so, so beautiful.

Wow. I mean really, wow.
mallarilyn30 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Yay! i really love, like, love, like this one. At the first time i saw the Narnia Lww, i already saw their chemistry.. I really love to portray Georgie and William to be a Lucy and Peter.. They are absolutely beautiful.. I am craving for Peter/Lucy fic so i am hoping you could write an another fic of them.. God, i Love it! I agree on what the other says about Lucy and Peter. they are absolutely better than the other pairinga however i also like Edmund and Lucy's...
Wamp chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... im lost... plz explain?
TealHeadlight chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Very well written! Thank you for sharing :)
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Lovely. Really well done.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Aw, this was good! I like this pairing too!
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Really good story! )
storry-eyed chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This is so beautiful; thanks for writing! :)

FL7
Georgia chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Just gorgeous. I love Lucy and Peter's relationship in the books and I think you've captured them perfectly even though I never could have imagined them falling in love you make it seem so natural and inevitable. I love Susan's confusion and guilt. Edmund's silence. I love Lucy and Peter's difficulty with being younger than the years they have lived. I love the whole story.
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I really like this story, not only is it amazingly well written and interesting but is truly a lovely tale
Sapphire Nymph chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
i loved it..

Seraphyne chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
You know, I was going to write a fic that spanned the books that the Pevensies were in... Including things that bring or brought Lucy and Peter together. Having read this, I fear mine would be complete shite. I loved this and it said everything I wanted to say in mine. If I was still going to write that story, someone would say that I just copied your perfection, and not very well either.