Reviews for Captain Barrett's Daughter
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
Wow... that is.. FREAKING BRILLIANT!
CorpseBride916 chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
this was a sweet story :D oh how much Victor loves his dear Emily..:)
AngelBornOfHell chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
well, at least victor has the presence of mind to not descend and retaliate physically against victoria, unlike some men...and i kinda do feel sorry for victoria.
JainaZekk621 chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
This was a great story! But I just hate the fact that every story of Victor and Victoria's daughter is named Emily.

But other than that, it was a great terrific story! D
Shaitanah chapter 8 . 5/12/2007
Beautiful story! Very well-written and poetic. Poor Captain, I'm so glad that he's happy now. And Victor really should have married Emily!)
Weetzie06 chapter 8 . 11/12/2006
I'm so happy that the Captain can be happy again! His character was completely enjoyable. Even Victor is in better shape thanks to Walter's death, I don't know how he would have done if Emily hadn't come for her father at just the time Victor happened to be there.
Weetzie06 chapter 7 . 11/12/2006
Walter is a savvy old man!
Weetzie06 chapter 6 . 11/12/2006
I was waiting for the solicitor to come back. I thought Emily took the past very well and I'm glad Victor told her. :( I also had always thought that Victoria's jealousy and guilt could sort of kill her marriage. I can't gage Victor either, he seems to enjoy the life he chose enough, but sometimes I feel like he's pounding his head wondering why he didn't marry the dead woman. There are lots of conflicts and high tensions, I can't wait to see what happens.
Weetzie06 chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
This fic is so unsettling (all in a good way). I can't decide what I think of Victoria. She has a lot of amiable qualities like her honesty, but sometimes she seems like she's completely outgrown any whimsical characteristics. I was really scared for Emily which is kinda of...very silly because I read your other fic where she's middle aged. :P Great writing.
Weetzie06 chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
I can't believe I haven't been read your fiction! I think that you've made everything very realistic including the Everglot's poor financial responsibility. I enjoy your description of "greasy" or "slimy" water, I can really see that from the visuals that the movie gave.
girlX chapter 8 . 10/12/2006
wow... that was a good story. It was very well-written