Reviews for Winter Vacation
Engel Star 13 chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
i loves the story, and i have 2 say that this is the shortest story iv ever read, only 2 chapters, thats cool!_ hey do ya think u could R&R my stories? that would B great!_
xlunar.eclipse chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
One word...KAWAII! that was so cute although it's alo coming from me since I read adventure stories.
Mistress of All Worlds doesn't feel like signing in chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
That was just too sweet! It was beautifully written and I hope you keep on writing!
Kori-chan chapter 2 . 1/4/2002
Whoa, did you kill off the old guy? Not that I mind because he was a pervert in the anime. Hehe. Oh, well. It was nice he went off happily.
genocide ex-syncin chapter 2 . 11/19/2001
i read this story a long time, somewhat in june and i did review it. i wonder what happened to the review. anyway, i came across your story again, and like before, i enjoyed it so i just wanna say that i really love this thing is that i really think that you should continue the k & k part. ;)
Katala21 chapter 2 . 9/19/2001
Touching, sweet...plenty of WAFF...a VERY good story. Could use a little work on grammar, but the plot more than makes up for it.
Michiru-san chapter 2 . 7/2/2001
awwww, so kawaii! *sings* Yes, I am a WAFFle!
Snowflake Angel1 chapter 2 . 7/2/2001
Nice story!
Gypsy-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
it was cute
SkyAngel chapter 2 . 6/20/2001
Your story had a real touching plot... Do write more of these!
The Bad Luck Kid chapter 2 . 6/17/2001
*tears gushing* That's was SO ROMANTIC! *sigh* Welcome to my fave. author's list! i just love Aoshi and Misao...they are so adorable!
Haruka Minamino chapter 2 . 6/17/2001
Hey, this is pretty good. A little short though, but still good. _
cElly chapter 2 . 6/15/2001
nice... ... about the S/M fic... POST IT! i dont care if it ended up as a lemon, just post it! so people like me can read it! ...
Tomoyo Hiragizawa chapter 2 . 6/15/2001
I love this write more!
shiori chapter 2 . 6/15/2001
Verrrry Sweeeet! I have heard of this Japanese legend of Yuki the snow fairy. I like how you combine this legend into the fic. Nice set up for this waff. _