Reviews for Decisions
Guest chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
It's a really good story..please update soon
Graham Mallalieu chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
GREAT/WONDERFULL/FANTASTIC AND LOVELY STORY!

THIS STORY HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE ONE OF THE BEST STORIES ON THE INTERNET!

I AM NORMALLY A HARRY/GINNY PERSON BUT THIS STORY HAS GOT ME HOOKED ON THE HARRY/HERMIONE PAIRING!

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
harry and hermione fan chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
so looking forward for more..! it was so good and you totally cut me off... i will definitely be checking up on this story
wasu chapter 7 . 8/24/2007
hi

I love it

awesome ,really!

so please update very soon and keep it up

bye

wasu

ps. brilliant work,really!
WETBOY chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
GREAT CHAPTER, KEEP IT UP.

HOPE HERMIONE COMES TO HER SENSES AND HER AND HARRY GET TOGETHER.
Sheryl chapter 6 . 2/8/2007
Absolutely loved this chapter!oh my goodness...hermione CANNOT stay angry with harry! please update please please please! i just can't stand the suspense!
harry'n'mione4ever chapter 6 . 1/26/2007
this was a great chatper! i'm excited to see exactly why harry left and i think you did a great job writing when 'james' said he was really harry! update asap!
WETBOY chapter 6 . 1/24/2007
GREAT, I HOPE HERMIONE FORGIVES HIM AND THEY GET TOGETHER!

THIS IS A GREAT STORY AND I LIKE THE HERMIONE/HARRY PAIRING EVAN IF I ALSO LIKE THE GINNY/HARRY PAIRING!
harry'n'mione4ever chapter 5 . 1/12/2007
really lovin this so update soon!
WETBOY chapter 5 . 1/12/2007
GREAT CHAPTER, HOPE HARRY TELLS HER WHO HE REAILLY IS AND THEY HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP,GET MARRIED AND ALL SO HAVE KIDS!

I'M NORMALLY A HARRY/GINNY PERSON BUT YOU HAVE GOT ME HOOKED ON THE HARRY/HERMIONE PAIRING!

KEEP IT UP!
Sheryl chapter 5 . 1/12/2007
i am lost for words...I only have two words... ABSOLUTELY FANTASIC ! another two words... Great Writer ) and finally do update ASAP!
AquaRias chapter 5 . 1/11/2007
Great story, update asap!

-Aqua
Graham Mallalieu chapter 4 . 12/25/2006
GREAT CHAPTER, KEEP IT UP IM NORMALLY A GINNY/HARRY PERSON BUT THIS STORY HAS GOT ME HOOKED AND IM STARTINF TO LIKE THE HARRY/HERMIONE PAIRING, GREAT JOB KEEP IT UP!

HOPE HARRY TELLS HERMIONE THE TRUTH DURING THE MEETING AT 8:30 OR HERMIONE FINDS OUT HERSELF!
harry'n'mione4ever chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
this was a great chapter! please udpate soon! is hermione gonna figure out it's harry soon? update asap
jrvic65 chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
You have the makings of real page turner here! The storyline is interesting and the characters are well developed- I am really looking forward to reading your future chapters!