Reviews for To be with you, Zutto
CJ chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Ummm,,, I hope there is another chapter for this because i think it's really good! With the love triangle and all .
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I love reading this fic because there's someone for Hana even though I'm not quite satisfied with Nobu. Well, he's too short to be a seme o I was hoping it'll be Mitsui but oh well, at least we can all agree that Rukawa is a bastard and it's legal to kick him, haha. Thanx for sharing _
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
*lol* That was good since Kaede hurt him in this fic. and Hana needs someone, right? *lol* And I kinda figured it out when you said that they exchanged insults in the game! *lol*

Write more! Can you make HanaRu next time? _
KyotoXoX chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
hehe That was cute. And I love to see Hana-kun paired with different people. And NobuHana is a favorite, mokey love and all.
Blue-eyed Fox chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Ah... the joys of writing Hana-uke fics... and the joys as well of bashing Rukawa's head on the asphalt pavement... _V

You did really well on this one...
Tina Caps chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
It's rare to find pairings like this. Nevertheless, they are quite cute. Maybe because (in my opinion) it reveals a soft side from both Hana and Nobu-kun. Also, that it could also be quite surprising. Another nice fic :)
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
forgot who Nobu is. but hey, at least hanamichi is with someone now.
Denkoumaru chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I thought it was cute. Stupid Rukawa! xP Hanas so kawaii! I want more. Why would Rukawa turn pale? Hmm
Aralaiqualasse chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
YaY! Another uke-Hana...

Wait a minutes...is Hana is uke, Then Rukawa is seme...Now Rukawa with Sendoh...So between Rukawa and Sendoh who is the seme? _

BTW, who is NOBU KIYOTA?