Reviews for Zero 2: Crisis on Infinite Digiworlds
honeybadger894 chapter 9 . 6/9
This is all awesome and stuff, but it's been about 10 years since you published this, and 8 since you updated it, so when is issue #10 coming out, along with Digital Deception, The ODs, and the other stories you had planned at the end of Revision? (Still a seriously kick butt storyline though.)
I'm confused about the fact the digidestined didn't notice the massive hole in Davis's chest
I will get you taylor chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
Epic make more please!
Brendan-Mudk chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
You Glorious, magnificent, BASTARD!
I read through ALL your Zero 2 storiesnin the span of a week-end and then meet this. This fic has been dead since 2008? Right after Daisuke FINALLY gets back home, and Arbitermon met the only thing that basically repelled antimon. And I didn't even get to see Imperialdramon Paladin mode oneshot Antimon D:

Curses! Dang it all to heck!
I don't mean to intrude, but if you have no intention of continuing this fic, please inform me so through PM, I would rather get my hopes to high.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Holy cow, you summoned a Digital Army of Apocalyptic proportions! I REALLY HOPE YOU COME BACK TO FINISH THIS AWESOME STORY!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
DO SOMETHING! IT'S BEEN FIVE YEARS! IS THIS FIC DEAD OR NOT?!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
Update Now!
Good story though.
Update Now!
Fan Rider Ryu chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
The worst part about this Cliffhanger? Davis is finally home, and we all want to see how happy he truly is to be back with his friends right now! And how they're actually going to confront Anti-Monitor Stand-in. But now it's been quite a few years, and no update. To one of the most anticipated and sought out fanfictions the internet wants to have resolved. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAHHHHHHHHHH! Being Patient is Killing ME!

...But Seriously, I think I speak for most Digimon fans when I say we all love your Fanfics. Please come back soon, SMBZ was already canceled. I don't think I can take two of my favorite things going bye bye.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Make Hikari and Darkheart meet.
We're #10!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wait, Shaun?
Dramon Creator chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
awesome story!
Cody chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Just stumbled across your stories a few weeks ago. are you going to fifnish this? I cant wait to read it if you do
Negima Uzumaki chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
I love this fic,I can't wait to see what happens next, also do you think you could have a Flamon pop up sometime and have him be Davis who died in the Digiworld and got reborn as a Digimon?
Crimson G chapter 9 . 1/12/2011
Finally Davis made it back. Gathering of the players eh? Gee, I wonder if Hikari Yagami will handle Darkheart in the same room.

C-ya
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
-Pats Davis on the back-

Count yourself lucky you haven't seen the OTHER part of fan fiction. If you though that was mentally scarring...-Shivers-