Reviews for Zero 2: Crisis on Infinite Digiworlds
Digi fan chapter 3 . 12/21/2006
What a great update, I love how you made the DD power rangers in that universe. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Anime obsessed fan chapter 3 . 12/21/2006
Yeah, this was such a nostalgia trip. Though the sad thing is that its likely most of the universes Davis visits will probably be destroyed sooner or later. Ah, so many years of power rangers, though the first four years (up to Zeo) were the best, good characters, plots, development, and I loved the Megazords of those years. Turbo was junk, Space ok, and everything after that was so-so at best, except for Time Force, which was surprisingly good. Ah, the Digi-Megazord was awesome, with how it sorta resembled the original Dino Megazord, but had the transformation of the Thunderzords, and even had Omegamon’s blade. Though, Veemon’s otaku moments were the best. I’m just glad he didn’t side with Godzilla. And go Gold Ranger! Ha, the first mystery ranger, that was great. And always glad to see Imperialdramon Fighter Mode. I’m still hoping Paladin Mode will show up eventually.

Hm, Universe (5)(T) and its maniacal Blackwargreymon reminds me of Gaara from Naruto. Then again, considering your Naruto fic, you’re probably familiar with Gaara. And hm, is Davis more Pariah-ish right now, or Exiles (Marvel) or Sliders or Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles? So far, he’s helped out two universes, but arrived in another one just before it died, though considering that one’s state, it might’ve been a good thing.

Wow, Royal Knights, and half of them are already X Digimon. I’m a bit surprised at your choices to fill in the remaining spots of the thirteen Knights as not all of the official ones have been revealed yet (though I’m hoping Savers might help fill the gap), but I guess the new ones make enough sense, they’re all knights and holy of some sort. And they’re from a different universe anyway (the X-Evo one probably, though here they sound considerably nicer).

Well, nice to have some explanations, though the action hasn’t fully started yet. I wonder how many Digimon (or refugees?) Arbitermon has gathered, and considering there are already one force of Royal Knights there, how the Digidestined compared to them (when they have at best… less than half a dozen Megas?). Well, looking forward to the next chapter, and even more multiversal action. Wonder how long till Izzy tries raiding the onboard library.
Yamimaru chapter 3 . 12/21/2006
I'm 100% percent sure that Gaiomon is a evolution of the Greymon line that doesn't exist without the X-Antibody. And I'm pretty sure that the TigerVespamon line-Fanbeemon, Waspmon, Cannonbeemon, and TigerVespamon-don't exist without the X-Antibody either. This means you don't put the X at the end of their names. Kind of like with MedievalDukemon. And I agree about the got bad after Zeo, though I liked Wild Force as well as Time Force. And the Sentai versions are always better. And Sentai was created by the same man who originally created Kamen Rider, as well as Kikaider, Cyborg 009, and several others. Ishinomori Shotaro. The father of the henshin hero genre of tokusatsu. If he had never created Himitsu Sentai Goranger, the first Super Sentai, almost thirty one years ago, there would be no power rangers. And five years before that he created Kamen Rider. More on all this is my next review of this story.
Infinite Freedom chapter 3 . 12/21/2006
Actually it was less than two and a half months. Also something tells me that Valmaramon is going to take a liking to Davis.
Blades of Silver chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
It's morphing time? O.O Power rangers! Digi-destinded...Rangers...-faints-

Excellent story so far, Zero 02: Revision (the other one i read) is just as good. It was the best digimon story i've ever read. Be proud )

I hope this one will end up just as good. Keep up the good work!
Dot Cubed chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
Um, so it's been a really long time. And I actually read this chapter like weeks ago but never had time to review, and then completely forgot about it, and then just remembered now, so here I am.

Ok, so you really made me feel for Shaun. Actually, this Alternate!Shaun. When he yelled at them in the beginning I honestly gasped, like 'OMG POOR SHAUN' and then 'oh why's he doing that?' And then there was the flashback with the explanation and it was really very heartbreaking. I feel so bad for this guy! So I guess the Zero Two Shaun is gone forever? And Arbitermon seems amazing, too. Also, I really can't wait to figure out why everything's threatened.

So the Wild West Digital World part was awesome. I love how Flamedramon showed up again, it's been so long since we last saw him! And I loved Davis's reaction to Yolei's kiss, it was perfect considering his situation and the way the WildWest Yolei reacted to it was incredibly awesome.

Also, Power Rangers? You're my hero. LOVED them when I was little.
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
dm: dang, i think i deserve a reward of some kind. i just reread your entire series (thatd be zero 2 to this one) in about three and a half weeks. anyhoos, this movie is shaping up to be intriguing. i do like the alternate shaun, but i think he was too calm when meeting them again. i think he woulda cracked sooner, though that might be changed by living for several thousand years...anyhoos, i feel you should be shot for adding power rangers. on that note, are you going to do a magical girl anime parody? cuz you oughta. and kari could be the main character and...well, you can write it, if ya want. i like that you switched all of your side stories into a separate fic so we can view more of this universe at our - well, your leisure and writing pleasure. did that sentence make sense? anyhoos, w00t for the geeky veemon. nobody can beat godzilla. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...anyhoos, hope youre inspired to write more soon. now im off to reread ffx-3 so i can remember whats going on. geez, you write a lot. ciao!
Bardic Knowledge chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
Thank you, Sonic-san! I've been wishing I could put my characters in one of your stories for real (I've always imagined how they would go if my characters were there). I was going to write the characters in here, but I think I'll e-mail 'em instead, because there's five and they all have original Digimon that I'll need to explain. They carry completely new crests as well, and basically lived in this world until Gennai called them in. I'll tell you more in my e-mail.

Keep goin', man, you rock.
Aruken chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
I don't review very often, but I must say that I was very impressed by the execution of Alternate Shaun's appearance in the story line. The other two glimpses of worlds are also excellent foreshadowing into the type of dimensional hopping that you appear to be angling for. As such, it is an excellent addition to the series, and I wish you luck in it's writing.
duskmon87 chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
Wow, that was good...nice touch with this different Shaun's emotions and background. I'm definitely looking foward to the next chapter...poor Davis; first a western, now Power Rangers? You'll make an alcoholic out of him at this rate, lol!
NinjaStarFox chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
How sad! I almost cried when I read Shaun's failure. But aside from that OH MY GOSH HOW FUNNY! "IT’S MORPHIN’ TIME!” Hahah! I almost fell out of my seat laughing. And WHAT is up with Veemon. Godzilla? Hahaha! Wow... who knew that movie dinosaurs can come to life. Neato though... *snickers* Morphing... oh gosh...please update soon, this is gonna be HILARIOUS! (Great Chapter! W00T!)
Kmoney chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Man, I stop reading stuff for a year or so and come back and there's a whole frikin' series here. It's taken some time (And some late nights staying up, eating popcorn, and pasta) but I manage to read something you're actually writing.

I was so shocked about Shaun's return and also kinda felt what the digidestined felt. Sucks it not their Shaun, but then it REALLY sucks for him. Harsh.

Love that power ranger bit, too. I just got done watching the Power Rangers movie and then this. Wow. Just wow.
Yami Vizzini chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
O. M. F. G.

Poor Shaun.

How does he even exist if his parents are dead (alternate timelines, I know, I know)?

Arbitermon is AWESOME. He sounds less like the original Monitor than Eternity (if you haven't heard of him, he's supposed to be the embodiment of all time and consciousness within the universe, and looks like he's made of those stars and galaxies)- but heck, that's probably where you got the character idea.

Are you ever going to show what happened to the Universe-27 Ken and the rest?
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
You sure teleported back quickly- didn't even give me a chance to review! Well, the chase ends here, varmint!

[BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG!]

Oh... Magnums hurt...

Anyway, great beginning to the storyline, with an off-kilter digital world not alluded to in the forums. And...

SHAUN-PRIME!

[BANG!]

(Ow... that was a GOOD name! And how many more issues are YOU going to last, Mr. Digimon Rustler/Sheriff?)

Cool issue gimmick, by the way:).
Digitaldestiny360 chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Great chapter Sonic, and the digidestined are power rangers, that'll be hilarious for sure. Not to mention the return of Shaun, if only partially
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »