Reviews for Zero 2: Crisis on Infinite Digiworlds
SamuraiSirius chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
E! Yay for the new story! Wow I was NOT expecting that ending at ALL, great job...and it's good to see Shaun again...I really missed him...I can't wait to hear how this happened.

X3

I also wonder who else you're gonna bring in since this is a major crossover! _ I'm so excited!
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
DUDE! It's Shaun! This is gonna be very, very interesting. and, most likely, quite funny as well.
Digi fan chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
What a great first chapter, I guess seeing someone who is sappose to be dead can be a real shock.
Blafor chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Heh the Digimon Sherrif *snickers*

Ohh Shaun's back yay! I wonder is this Future Shaun, Time Traveler Shaun, or a different dimension Shaun.

This story already has me wanting to know more. I swear you put a cliffhanger at the cruelist place possible. I want to know what happens already. Oh well I'll just have to wait, I guess. Anyways good job with this so far.
Hazardous Materials chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Hmm, no one seems to know what to make of Shaun...

Judging from his reaction, I'm willing to say it's the Shaun they knew. Of course, we are dealing with alternate universes here so things tend to get a bit screwy. On the other hand, if it is the Shaun they knew, give a good explanation on how he is inexplicably alive.

Keep the good stuff coming!
Vyse23 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
WOW. I am quite quite surprised that you decided to bring Shaun back (I assume you'll explain?). This fic is certainly going to be interesting. Later.
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
so I didn't leave a review on any of your other stories from this series, but I thought I'd turn a new leaf...

awesome series, and though I am a Takari fan, this is too good a story to miss...

and now forgive me for my outburst...

YAY! GO SHAUN! WAHO!

...I'm done now...
Erik-Johnson chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I love you man. I seriously do. You already started side stories and Crisis with a week! Your amazing.

I feel all tingly inside now that Shaun is here. Heh, when Kari screamed, I assumed it was a different Davis at first. But before I could scroll down and see who it was for real, the thought that it would be Shaun popped into my head. Oh man. I can't wait to see what happens next.

The "Cowboy" universe that Davis and Veemon are in remind me of the "Cowboy Universe" in Futurama.

The Digimon Sheriff made me laugh so hard. Especially the "Do you feel lucky?" You are just genius.

I cannot wait to see what happens.
Bluesv20 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
...shaun...(dies from shock)
Yamimaru chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
WHAT THE HELL! WHAT'S SHAUN DOING THERE! AND WHAT'S HE DOING BEING ALIVE! HE SHOULD BE DEAD! Unless...UGH! IT'S SO OBVIOUS! That's an alternate version of Shaun. (Proceeds to laugh at "Digimon Sheriff,")
Alforce Zero chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Wow. That was quick; I think I've just read the finale of Comeback Tour a couple of days ago. Not that I'm complaining.

Anyway, this looks like it's going to be an interesting read. I love the ending of this chapter; really unexpected. From the way he addresses the Digidestined I could only think of him as the same one in Revision.
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
A very interesting way to start off this story new story. I have no idea what you have planned here but I have no doubt that this story will be a great one and the surprise at the end was something that I didn't expect. I mean, Shaun unexpectly returning was one of those 'what the hell' moments. Please try to update again soon so I can see what develops next. Until then, see ya.
Crimson G chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Ah, so what you're saying is that this NOT apart of the Zero 2 storyline. It will not be reference in future Zero 2 related fics. Right?

So it's the return of SHAUN! He's suppose to be dead or is it... Shaun from an alternate universe
Nolaquen265 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Now this is a fun start. The Dirty Harry reference was rather clever. And the Digimon Sheriff...to quote Tai, "oh, vey".

And, of course, Shuan is back. He's either a different version from another universe, or he's the actual Shaun they all knew. Back from...well, wherever he went when he and Agumon died; I can't remember if the ending was very clear on that point. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Wait why is Shaun back? And more importantly why is it that people always seem to update before I have to go to school?
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14