Reviews for Zero 2: Crisis on Infinite Digiworlds
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
[Her eyes met the eyes of the one on the other side.

And she screamed, falling back onto the floor.

"KARI?" yelled everyone as they gathered around the door.

But once they saw the person on the other side, they could only gasp. It was no wonder Kari had screamed.

"Huh. It's you…" somberly said the person.

He was instantly recognizable.

Khaki pants. Black combat boots. Blue T-shirt. White gloves.

Spiky hair of a light-brown color.

Green eyes.

And finally, the Crest of Wisdom, hanging around his neck.

"I never thought I'd see your faces again," muttered Shaun Kamiya.]

-Runs away-
Assamite chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
I know you haven't touched this fic in ages, but I wanted to know what happened to your parody chapter (if it was even in this fic to begin with). Your pursuer, Hip-Hop Izzy (yes, I remember!), has probably long forgotten about you. Seeing the many badfic parodies that exist, I think it's safe to put it back up.

Also, I'd like Davis to end up in the ATLA universe, if you please.
anarchyofthemasses chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
Just got done reading through your entire Zero 2 saga. It was very good if not a little hard to follow at some points because of all the chaos going on. The humor was nicely done without being cliche and your approach to the romance between the characters was just the right amount. It makes me sad that you haven't updated in so long; it is understandable however since life has a way of using your time without you noticing. All in all the stories were very enjoyable and while not English gold, were very well written. Hope you start working on them again soon.
Assamite chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
Hey... only NOW did I find out the association between "Oh SHI-!" and "Divide by Zero". I see wat meme u did thar.
who know chapter 9 . 11/17/2009
finish reading revision 02 all the way to here for the 15th times. still not bored by it. but seriously. one year with no update. I dun mind u focusing on FFX or naruto. but at least a once per year update will be appreciate
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 9 . 10/20/2009
dm: well, several years (felt like it, anyway) and i finally read this latest chapter. after which you apparently took a hiatus from digimon. well, hopefully that ends soon so you can get through crisis and start tamers, which is the series im looking forward to the most.

well, where to start? i like your writing for the v-tamers folk. i think my favorite part was taichis thumbs up. anybody can run in and save the day, but you have to be especially awesome to give a thumbs up at the same time.

i also like how you give little tidbits about how different worlds came about because of small changes made to the story we all know, like how the digimon kaiser came from a world where ken didnt repent after seeing wormmon die. very nicely done. however, and this didnt occur to me until rereading, you do base a good deal of alternate universes off of revision, which does make sense since thats our 'canon' timeline, but it would also be interesting to see timelines split off from the original timeline (maybe even split during the first season?).

on a personal note, i love izzy and his ultimate programming skills. he has lost a little humanity, though, and itd be nice to see him being a normal human, or watching other people deal with him not being entirely human anymore. although i havent read side stories in a while, so that might be handled there.

hm, long review already. ah well. happy to see davis is back where he belongs, and that arbitermon may be recruiting god!daisuke to fight on their side. would be the coolest case of deus (davis? :P) ex machina ever. and the potential team up of darkheart and the emperor could be terrifying. but ill stop speculating.

in short (unlike the rest of my review), glad to see the story was progressing nicely, and i hope you find your way back to digimon soon so we can see the exciting conclusion to this tale. rereading the actual fics doesnt take too long, i did it in about two to three weeks, and that was around college stuff. ciao!
Fullmetal5000 chapter 9 . 10/17/2008
This can only end like Crisis on Infinite Earths did really. I take it that the alternate version of Shaun is going to pull a Barry Allen? That would make sense considering how fast he can move.
x-smith chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
Yes! I finally caught up! I’ve been reading this for months. It’s brilliant! I can’t wait to see what happens next, I loved what you did with the cannon bit, I was laughing so hard! I think Zero 2 is now my fav story ever. I look forward to future chaps and stories, in the meantime...*goes to re-read fav parts...which is nearly the whole thing*
JapanManiac chapter 9 . 5/23/2008
Pretty please with a cherry topping for you to updated? i'm dying to see the next chapter especially since the V-Tamer is now here!
king who chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
Wow, so far so good. The only thing that I'm iffy with is that I don't know about V-tamers but since this story already has alot of OC, it is somewhat tolerable.I did kind of feel sorry for shaun in this seeing as he failed to do what he spent years doing. Overall, like the supper crossover. Now I'm of to read side stories
SupremeStarscream chapter 8 . 3/26/2008
This is the best chapter so far. You really captured the flawed logic of Davis wanting a noodle cart, that just came out of NOWHERE! in the actual season 2. The best part was when you destroyed that weird Darkheart universe. Gotta be more careful with your stuff there Ultra. We don't want ya to destroy OUR universe. Speaking of which is our universe on the line too? Hope not. Update soon, I gotta see what happens next. How is Davis and the others going to interact with Darkheart around? One more thing that's sorta of topic. Is BelialMyotismon ever going to come back? I was just wondering, since Arbitermon said they needed all the help they can get, so I'm holding out hope that Myo will be coming back. Even if he doesn't come back in this story, I just want to know, since I've never been a fan of "Eternal impersionment" since the bad guy always seems to get out in the end. It just doesn't give off the "Final" feel you know? Please and thank you. Have a nice day.
Miracles chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
Heh long time no see, glad you're still writing. I was reviewing some of my old favorites and clicked onto this, guess I'm just a sucker for these stories; hope to see the next chapter soon!
SupremeStarscream chapter 9 . 3/20/2008
I wonder who Arbitermon is going to get? I hope he gets the Dark Lords, and the Bevis and Butthead Tai and Matt. Oh I'm really hoping for the Daiora to come back. Can't wait, update soon.
SupremeStarscream chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
WOW! What a great chapter! HIkari went over the edge and Darkheart was his normal self (Wonder what would happen if they had a kid? Hmm?) Nice forth wall break. Hope Davis didn't break anything when he landed. There's something I've been wondering for a little while now, how old is everyone now? I kept reading that there was a 'age difference' whenever Davis went to another universe, and it got me wondering how old they were in their OWN universe. A little help? One more thing. By any chance is Davis going to go to a world where the Light is evil (I mean like evil evil) and the Darkness is good? I want to see Myotismon, Demon, and all the other baddies as good guys and the good guys as baddies. I'll just have to read to find out huh? I'll do that... but a little hint would be nice.
SupremeStarscream chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Yeah go Ken! Sexy outfits for Kari and Yolei! Too bad he couldn't get Angewomon into one. Flamedramon just totally OWNED Stingmon. Wonder what Wormmon would think of that? Kari and Yolei and Kari about the outfits too. Poor Unimon. That was pretty bad, and low for that matter too. Power Ranger is next, YAY! It's time to remember the good ol' days of my youth. Off I go!
211 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »