Reviews for Zero 2: Crisis on Infinite Digiworlds
SupremeStarscream chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
WOW! What a great chapter! HIkari went over the edge and Darkheart was his normal self (Wonder what would happen if they had a kid? Hmm?) Nice forth wall break. Hope Davis didn't break anything when he landed. There's something I've been wondering for a little while now, how old is everyone now? I kept reading that there was a 'age difference' whenever Davis went to another universe, and it got me wondering how old they were in their OWN universe. A little help? One more thing. By any chance is Davis going to go to a world where the Light is evil (I mean like evil evil) and the Darkness is good? I want to see Myotismon, Demon, and all the other baddies as good guys and the good guys as baddies. I'll just have to read to find out huh? I'll do that... but a little hint would be nice.
SupremeStarscream chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Yeah go Ken! Sexy outfits for Kari and Yolei! Too bad he couldn't get Angewomon into one. Flamedramon just totally OWNED Stingmon. Wonder what Wormmon would think of that? Kari and Yolei and Kari about the outfits too. Poor Unimon. That was pretty bad, and low for that matter too. Power Ranger is next, YAY! It's time to remember the good ol' days of my youth. Off I go!
Ikaru Kakou chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
Interesting concept. Definately inspired a few other people's fics to some degree, or vice versa *coughs*Nolaquen*coughs*. And it makes for a heck of a read. Kinda sad that I didn't even know existed when you closed the character send ins, were they still open before you brought in Neo I would've suggested a couple of my own characters. I'm interested to see what happens as this story goes on.

But on to Side Stories! Should I manage to finish that by Noon on Saturday, I'll have read all of Zero 2 in less than a week! Quite a feat, now that I think about it. And maybe by then FFX-3 will have updated! (not that I can conciously remember what your current updating cycle is)
KYBA3189 chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
Wow!... Things are getting interesting now... Antimon has his work cut out for him... not only have you assembled the major groups of the digimon fandom, but if Arbitermon's little mission goes far enough, we may get to see a Zero 2 fan's dream come true... a team up between the Digiknight, Darkheart, and Hikari at their peak... it's enough to send shivers down the spine... keep up the great work, your fans are dying to see more.
Crossover King 46 chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
I love your entire fic, having found it a while ago, and after seeing this part of the thing, I just have one thing to say.

Please, for the love of God, put in Busou Renkin characters. I want to see Kazuki, Tokiko, and Captain Bravo tear some * up.

Thanks for the great story!
Dot Cubed chapter 9 . 2/15/2008
I was kinda hoping we weren't going to see SuperCreepy!Davis again. Because as his name suggests (or my nickname for him anyway), he is super creepy. Seriously, though, the guy just skeeves me out. Nobody should be allowed to have that much power and just be so indifferent about everything. Although he will be a very powerful ally, obviously, I just can't get over the whole creepiness thing.

Aw, Digimon Kaiser and Darkheart bonding. How cute. Seriously, though, those two are like the perfect team death match or something. They're both the right combination of snarky and downright evil to make stuff work. I feel bad for Ken, though. And haha, Darkheart's emo boy comment made me giggle, that was amusing cause it's totally true when you think about it.

Davis is finally back with everybody! I know next to nothing about V-Tamer, so I was slightly confused as to what was going on, but you explained it will enough so that I got it. And I loved those parts, too! I just love all the characters in this, cause you've got this nice blend of fan-characters and canon-characters and you develop them all really nicely. Like, that's one of the reasons why this story's so fun to read. But anyway, I'm just so happy to know that Davis is back with everybody though, because the poor guy deserves it.

Oh, so your mention of Shaun's autobiographies being destroyed made me think of Past Journeys...is that ever going to get written? haha, I'm just curious, cause I remember you mentioned it but lately it's just kind of disappeared. Oh, and btw, I think this story has been serverely lacking in Shaun-ness. Like, the guy is traumatized, he needs to show up and angst a lot!

Please tell me Arbitermon is going to get the Power Ranger allies! Because that would make my day, seriously. Although I wonder if Antimon's destroyed any of those worlds since Davis has last left them...

I think this is the first chapter I've actually reviewed on time in awhile! Feel special. :)
NoRatCat chapter 9 . 2/14/2008
Glad to see thsi has been updated. The stroy is awsome and I wonder how things will play out with Neo and Arkidimon around. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Yami Vizzini chapter 9 . 2/13/2008
Well, it's good to see that Davis is back with the gang. As if Perfect Darkheart, the Kaiser, and Valmarmon weren't bad enough, I think having a squirmy little Arkadimon around sucking up whatever energy it can find may be the most troublesome of all. (Even though we know it'll fully digivolve during the final melee and kick major arse, possibly the most powerful combatant besides Darkheart- and "Deity Davis", who perhaps shouldn't really count- and Arbitermon, of course- and the big bad neutralizer himself.)

I had never thought about what would happen to Shaun and the other refugees- yet another thread that I hope is caught at the end.

Good to see "Deity Davis" (that's how it's spelled, FYI) again. I wasn't sure if he would have any control now over the universal particles- although perhaps they're still charged with the UCmon energy, albeit diluted a great deal. And Arbitermon deliberately made himself into a living universe?

I think you mean "the worst it seemed to be" (not "is", even if you can't get very far in life without saying "is").

Shorter chapter than usual, but not bad.

And you're "contributing back" to us for gorging ourselves on your stories? We're still indebted to YOU for sharing your vision! (Not that I bothered to make characters, but that's how I feel.)
The Two-One-Five chapter 9 . 2/13/2008
Davis is right; the level changes for the dub to the original are somewhat confusing considering the 'Ultimate' level. And yes, levels in V-tamer does not contribute a lot to the battle.

However, i did feel that the battle scene did not flow as smoothly as others because there were so many unnecessary jokes that take away from main fight.

Good to see everyone getting ready to be in the final battle.
Nolaquen265 chapter 9 . 2/13/2008
You've got to love situations where the good guys and the bad guys are momentarily existing beside each other without attacking the other side. It makes for all sorts of funny interactions.

Arkadimon...he could be useful if he Digivolved to Super Ultimate between now and the battle with Antimon. And, of course, Diety Davis would be an insane factor in the fight, considering that he prevented Antimon from destroying his universe. I wonder, though, if he's limited by the fact that he IS his own universe...as in, can he leave it? If it's similar to Arbitermon, or if I'm just reading too much into it, then I guess the answer's yes. I'm looking forward to that, anyway.

Well, it's nice to have everyone back together again. Now we can continue on in earnest! W00T!

Till next time!
EmD23 chapter 9 . 2/13/2008
Crisis...updated. *Faints from happiness*

Anyway, can't wait for Davis to tell the others of his adventures.
Infinite Freedom chapter 9 . 2/13/2008
Well things are getting even more interesting.
Dot Cubed chapter 8 . 2/3/2008
So this was probably my favorite chapter in this whole thing, and you probably already know why. Dietz is back! I love that guy so, so, much. And he is so amazing, too, that he's actually the ruler of his own universe and GAH. I cannot wait until next chapter, because it better have Dietz in it and him explaining his extreme awesomeness, because that is what he is. I mean, he has a flame ship, and it is awesome, and he is awesome, and YAY.

So yeah, update like super-quickish, okay?

ANYWAY. I absolutely loved the rest of this chapter, too, it was just so hilarious. Well, except for the part with the Gravemon and SuperCreepy!Daisuke. That was not so hilarious. Seriously, that guy just creeps me out so much. He's just...he's not human. Well, obviously, but he's been corrupted by his experiences and his energy so much that he's just scary. And now he is the universe, which does not bode well for humanity as a whole, but hopefully we will not have to see him anymore. It was so sad when he said that his experiences as a Digidestined didn't mean anything, cause you could totally tell that Davis's heart was breaking. He needs to get back with people like right now. And apparently that's going to happen in the next installment, so yay! He's been CHOOMing around for far too long.

Okay, so I could not stop laughing throughout the whole part with MaloMyotismon and Davis seeing the real end of Zero Two (like, the anime end) and just being so pissed off about it. His reaction to the noodle cart revelation was just priceless, and I especially loved his "happy thoughts"...that made me giggle. That whole part was just hilarious. Well, except for Davis getting slightly emo and thinking about Shaun, that was kinda depressing, actually. You just have to feel bad for the guy, he's been through way too much to ever be comfortable with anything. Except maybe familiarity, which hopefully he will be getting next chapter. Actually, I can totally see him running into Darkheart and like, exploding, or something. The poor guy.

But then he should meet Dietz, because Dietz is awesome. *nod*
Dot Cubed chapter 7 . 2/3/2008
Wow, I am so behind on my reviewing it's ridiculous. You definitely posted this like months ago, and I read this months ago, but I never had any time to review it, which is very sad and which I promise will never happen again, because I am a second semester senior which means I no longer care about school and have more time to review things! And now I have two chapters to review, so I'll get right on to that.

Anyway, this chapter was slightly depressing. I mean, I liked it, but the ending was sad, because it was such a touching family moment and then they all died! So that was depressing. I felt really bad for Davis, cause that must have been horrible to know that he could escape (although not by his own free will...it sort of just happened) while this really good person had to die. And I have to say, that CHOOM was like perfectly timed...I think it's a conspiracy, actually. I think that Antimon is totally like watching Davis and then deciding exactly when to CHOOM him places! Cause he's badass, but not in the good sense. I think he's also crazy, too, cause he's just kinda wandering around places and not paying attention to anything (as Davis has observed)...I'm pretty sure he just wanders until he bumps into a world and decides to erase it.

So yeah, that was a ramble. I like the new characters you introduced in the beginning, especially BantyoLeomon. He's amusing, especially with his whole awkward comment, haha. And then the rest of the chapter was basically Davis talking to Daisuke, so yeah I'm gonna comment on that. I really liked that part, actually. It was good for Davis to meet someone who's gone through all that he has and to learn like, what he's capable of regarding Darkheart...I mean, I guess it's sort of a wake-up call for Davis in the sense that he has to be careful, and yet not at the same time, because Daisuke was overly cautious and it cost him a lot. I really liked Davis's revelation at the end, about how he fights for life. That was nice, and I think it really shows how Davis has matured over the years.

Anyway, on to the next chapter!
duskmon87 chapter 8 . 11/13/2007
Wow, this chapter was...interesting to say the least. It was kinda funny to see you pick on Antimon, and Davis' encounters with the bizarre are always entertaining. The whole god-like Davis thing was kinda weird. It was just odd that Arbitermon wouldn't have tried to recruit him. It will be very interesting to see how things go between Tai and Darkheart should they run into each other...heh, assuming Arbitermon doesn't kill him first!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »