Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
chocolate1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
After so many years reading this story about two of favs is so very awesome. Loved it all and wished it were longer ;)
AngryCupcake chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I've been a Tangeline fan as of, well, this week. After two days of scrounging through fanfiction for this pairing I can honestly say this is the best one I've found. I like your characterization and find it true to form. You don't fall into the trap of deifying Todd and demonizing Blair ( a trend I find irritating, lazy, and unrealistic as T&B have more or less been equal in terrorizing one another).

Anyways its a shame this is so short. Nice Job.
Ayshen chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Oh my freaking gosh! This was AWESOME! Like you just captured everything so well...I felt like I was swimming around in Todd's head and Vangie...yep, I could so see my girl like that. I loved this; you are awesome!
toddmanningfreak1112 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Nice Tangeline fic
BrightLady83 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Hey, I read this over at Luminous and decided to review it again. I think it was very good for your first Tangeline fic. Like I said before, I hope you give us more. I'm a Tangie fiend that needs her fix. ;)
LiasonFan2 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
::sigh:: Why can't they put them together on screen it's so unfair! wonderful story your writing is amazing I hope we get more from you!
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I enjoyed your writing style. You seemed to really get Todd.

And you adressed some of the issues I have with Eva loving him ( I like them as friends). Because I do think the rapist thing would get to her more than Blair since Eva is a lawyer.

But Todd and her are very intriging to watch and I liked reading you fic about them.

The last paragrah was fantastic writing. Great job, truly!