Reviews for Lost And Found
Autobot Guardian chapter 10 . 1/15
I loved this storyline!
Alexandra-Sasha chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
I just don't know how better to cement... I liked everything! Wonderful story:)
Jazzfan0217 chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
*claps* Very nicely done! I enjoyed reading this a lot. Who doesn't love a good story about the twins :D!
Zea T chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
Thanks for a nice little story - I enjoyed seeing the determination in both twins, and the way that they pulled together, despite Sunstreaker's growing weakness. It was good to see the perspective of the other Autobot's too, and their deep concern for the twins' safety.

Thanks for an enjoyable and relaxing read.
shimmershadow30 chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
i liked it a lot it showed how much the fantastic twins cared for each otha :) i luved it so much
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Great twin angst fic! I love the descriptions of battle damage you come up with for these two. You had me wondering while if they would make it, even though I knew they would in the end.
Failing in General chapter 10 . 9/7/2007
cool story. read it all in one go
Nikalian88 chapter 10 . 5/21/2007
i like it. don't know much about the twins. or bluestreak for that matter. mainly a bumblebee and jazz fan. keep up the good work.
Deceptichick chapter 10 . 3/9/2007
wah, am crying threw the whole story i thought sunny wouldnt live seroisly i have tissues near me, thank the lord there both okay! (tears run down) great i just riuned my friday!

commander hawk okay(handing starscream girl a tissue) please make more, if you can have a bit of romance, i mean really sunny needs a femme, a real nice one that suites him.

starscream girl wah,(tears) wah
MariaShadow chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
Heh, gotta love ol' Hatchet and his temper. Deep down they know he cares, and he knows that they know that he cares ;) Great stuff Jo!
ZenNoodles chapter 10 . 3/7/2007
Finally you relieve us of the poor twins' misery. LOL. Well done, Pura! It's no grandiose plot, but the drama in it makes it for a great story, all the way to the end.

-MZ
Red Tale chapter 10 . 3/6/2007
Aw. Nice side/sun story.
Thatredcar chapter 10 . 3/5/2007
YAY..! they made it.. WOOHOO..!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 10 . 3/5/2007
I knew Ratchet was gonna have a fit. At least the two of them are back safe. If a bit worse for wear.
VAwitch chapter 9 . 2/21/2007
Good job - I look forward to more!