Reviews for In the Kitchen
jhian casey chapter 2 . 6/24
who's the CELIBATE MONK that shared that VERY INSPIRATIONAL saying?!
i'd love to personally meet him.. i want to talk to him about his other INTERESTING sayings.. you know, for future preference..;)
then, to thank him for his time, I might actually give him a TASTY TREAT.. LOL XD
This is totally HOT! as always, KAKASAKU fics are HOT! damn! i wish i could've a sensei like kakashi! hahahah
awesome job! more!;)
PersephoneEnna chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Oh. God. I love your writing style.
OokamiNoOona chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Oh. My. God! So steamy and hot. If only all men were Kakashi
Skyrere chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
hehehe... I love your author's notes.
I def enjoyed the interaction.
I love an aggressive man, and Kak sure was aggressive.
AGirlIsPleased chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
that was hot but I have to agree with Crimson Siyrean and Joele. I didn't like that kakashi forced himself on sakura in this. *oops spoiler* She said 'no' and he still continued. It's like he contradicted himself the fact that he said he cared for her and their teamates in the first chapter (?) by not caring if she loses her virginity, that she said to 'please, stop'. he didn't even comfort her. he should have said earlier that he only want sex, but then Sakura should have figured herself. come on, your sensei is putting the moves on you and you still don't know what he wants. tsk.

please, please, don't take offense. I am a fan of yours, actually. I just don't like the innocent girls giving in with these type of behavior.. I wish you could have written more of what Kakashi felt after they did it
GirllikeJiraiya chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Oh wow *_*
I love this XDD
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
i really liked the dialogue in this c:
another.creative.lover chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Well, at first he was looking for sex; eventually, it'll turn to love. :) Because that's just how it is. He can tell himself that he won't care to get himself to sleep, but in the scheme of things, he really does adore her with all his heart.

w Kitty.
I'm so in love with that last quote, my dears.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
XD Omigod that one comment where Sakura asked Kakashi if he ever did the same sort of thing to Naruto or Sasuke: "On special occasions." x_x

Love the build-up of the sexual tension. ;) Surely it'll explode like a supernova in the second chapter. WHOOT WHOOT.
Octavia Brown chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Hm. And it stayed on the knife's edge.
Octavia Brown chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Wow. Seriously dangerous territory. Hot but also...damn near abusive.
Joele chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
i have my doubts about this. It's all that and a bag of cheetos.

But i sense rape in this it's subtle and kind of gives you the feeling of

Kakashi is unrelenting

Sakura is bending into his will.

It's kind of weird but I like it write more
Esah chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
My heart is racing so fast, oh my gosh. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, I was hanging on every single word and stayed up far too late in the night than I should have because I needed to finish reading!
Crimson Siyrean chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Now remember boys and girls, 'no' means yes and 'please stop' mean oh god give me your throbbing love hammer of pleasure.

Ah just another day on fanfiction dot net where real men show innocent girls what they obviously want if only they knew better.
angel897 chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
love it rather hot love to see a sequal to it were sakura corners him and makes him beg just a thought, but please keep writing love this paring