Reviews for Tapestry of Deceit
earthgoddess101 chapter 43 . 1/13
Love the series and wish it was ended. Please come back and finish it.
Silverblue60 chapter 1 . 1/7
Walking away from one's work and one's readers, no matter what the so-called reason, is simply immature and callous.
I am never -ever- reading another of these fanfiction stories unless it is marked "complete".
CrushedRosePetals chapter 19 . 1/6
Ahhhh...I was wondering when Raoul would make his appearance.
iris2312 chapter 43 . 12/9/2015
Please please please update please this is very possibly the best story i have read please continue
iris2312 chapter 42 . 12/9/2015
This chapter is written so well that I can feel my heart pounding in my chest from the suspense and worry for Erik and his family. I can also feel that my face has been drained of color at the trap that has been set for the family of Winterbourne. Please please I hope you can finish this story.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/8/2015
2nd best chapter :")
Guest chapter 14 . 11/8/2015
Oh Erik is such a drama queen!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/8/2015
Best chapter 3
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
Oh lord he is so stupid! He thinks about "bedding her" when the situation they are in is chaotic! Men...
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
Demons...
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Wow did not expect this! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
Gosh I hate Philip!
Btw I loved when Erik said "Are you deaf or stupid?" Lol take this b***
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
"And still, she climbs the hill that overlooks the sea…hoping, praying, wishing, ' my love, return to me..."

(sighs dreamily)
Oh, I love this song...
What's it called?
EriksLady1 chapter 42 . 10/19/2015
For those who were devastated when this story ended so unexpectedly, I found a very satisfactory ending for it on this site called "Tapestry of Deceit, Part 2" by FP33 PoE99.
Check it out.
lkov chapter 43 . 10/17/2015
Well that sucks. I hate unfinished stories! I understand real life gets in the way of things, but it still sucks. 8 years and no update, and a teasing a/n saying there would only be two chapters left? So unfair.

I'm guessing you no longer gets alerts to reviews and such, so you'll prob never see this, but I wish you would. I always wonder what causes a person to abandon something they've poured so much of their heart and time into. So unexpectedly given up on too.

Fantastic story. Beautiful characters. Excellent writing. Would really love to see the ending. Will "follow" just in case :)
1,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »