Reviews for Tapestry of Deceit
2nd best chapter :")
Oh Erik is such a drama queen!
Best chapter 3
Oh lord he is so stupid! He thinks about "bedding her" when the situation they are in is chaotic! Men...
Wow did not expect this! :D
Gosh I hate Philip!
Btw I loved when Erik said "Are you deaf or stupid?" Lol take this b***
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 12 . 11/3
"And still, she climbs the hill that overlooks the sea…hoping, praying, wishing, ' my love, return to me..."

(sighs dreamily)
Oh, I love this song...
What's it called?
EriksLady1 chapter 42 . 10/19
For those who were devastated when this story ended so unexpectedly, I found a very satisfactory ending for it on this site called "Tapestry of Deceit, Part 2" by FP33 PoE99.
Check it out.
lkov chapter 43 . 10/17
Well that sucks. I hate unfinished stories! I understand real life gets in the way of things, but it still sucks. 8 years and no update, and a teasing a/n saying there would only be two chapters left? So unfair.

I'm guessing you no longer gets alerts to reviews and such, so you'll prob never see this, but I wish you would. I always wonder what causes a person to abandon something they've poured so much of their heart and time into. So unexpectedly given up on too.

Fantastic story. Beautiful characters. Excellent writing. Would really love to see the ending. Will "follow" just in case :)
lkov chapter 6 . 10/17
Crap just realized it's NOT complete. So I will be left frustrated and unhappy once I reach the last posted chapter. I really hate that feeling :( To continue reading or not to... I think I will, enjoying this much too much Already to give up now. And hoping I'll be pleasantly surprised once I reach chap 43 - maybe there'll be an a/n explaining what's going on ... Onward!
lkov chapter 3 . 10/17
Oh I like this. A lot! Always Happy to start a new story knowing it's complete and I won't be upset at it not being finished. 40 more chapters to go!

Loving the plot and characters. I will have a lovely afternoon ahead of me, simply reading. Thanks :)
Vardie chapter 43 . 9/25
Beautiful, captivating story, it's a shame that you've abandonded it.
I hope you're OK and if life brought you some obstacles you'll fight them and come back to us - Because there have been many dramatic pleas for you to continue the story ;)
The Fuzy Llama chapter 16 . 9/9
I won't lie- I've liked it so far. The children have a very Sound of Music feel, the main female lead has low self esteem, the main male lead is muscular and extremely wealthy, what's not to like? Cliches aside, the pacing is good, and the characters are relatable. The feeling is overall like a Hallmark movie, but that's not necessarily bad. Even though it's been around 8 years since you updated and your old writing style probably makes you cringe, if you come back and write the ending, you'll probably still make a lot of people happy.
U R gr8 chapter 43 . 7/30
I'm tempted to read a third time. So Please, PLEASE, PUH-LEASE UPDATE! Even if it's not possible please tell us. If your thinking of Christine being a mother how about a boy named Gustave with brown hair and golden eyes and a girl named Rhiannon with black hair and blue eyes. Hope that helps
1,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »