Reviews for Tapestry of Deceit
I see that some are going nuts about this story not being finished, I did too! But did you know that a pair of authors continued this story and finished it? It is titled "Tapestry of Deceit Part 2" and the authors call themselves FP33 PoE99. It starts right where this one left off. Go check it out.
Crazykrew616 chapter 43 . 3/21
2017 calling 2007... what's up?... what happens next?...
JasmineMonet3 chapter 23 . 2/10
so many comma, splices.
vaskersondeck chapter 43 . 1/18
I AM CRYING HOW DARE YOU. IM IN ACTUALLY PAIN MY HEART IS BREAKING. NO STORY HAS EVER HAD THIS EFFECT ON ME. YOU HURT US ALL BUT THANK YOU FOR WRITTING THIS
Child of Dreams chapter 24 . 11/12/2016
(sighs dreamily)
I absolutely love it...
Child of Dreams chapter 16 . 11/12/2016
(frowns)
Christine's eyes are brown...
Guest chapter 43 . 10/24/2016
I am sad to see this story abandoned. My first Phantom story. I love the plot and you write so well. A bit heavy on the drama between Erik and Christine. It felt like every new sentence one of them said would shock, freeze, amaze, widen eyes etc etc the other. Not to mention their first time together in bed. Lol. But overall I liked it, liked you're characters and am sad to see it ending now, right in the middle of the action. Take care. Write more. Love.
WhisperOfWorlds chapter 43 . 8/23/2016
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I have spent the last two days of my life spending every waking moment reading this phenomenal story- only to now reach the end and find that I will never know what happens, because this story hasn't been updated in TEN YEARS!
My sorrow is great! *sobs!*
suzan white chapter 24 . 5/13/2016
i work too hard to live with a cheating husband. As soon i saw the signs, i was able to get a PI who recommended me to who helped me hack my husbands internet habits. he hacked my ex-husband email, phone calls, text msg , icloud and dating websites and found the truth about him. I am happy he is now gone from my life. thanks to for helping me.
Guest chapter 43 . 3/24/2016
Absolutely loved this story! I would love to check this story in a few months and see and updated
Meranda chapter 43 . 3/23/2016
Hi, is there anyway possible that you can finish this book? You have completely captivated me with it, from the very first paragraph to this last sentence. This simply cannot be the end of the book. I would really like to know what happens to Erik and Christine, and their family. Ifor you could finish the last two chapters, you would make my life complete.
Zgoris chapter 43 . 3/5/2016
This is good. Really, really good. Please please PLEASE finish it!
Guest chapter 43 . 2/28/2016
Hey so everyone who is freaking out about this story not being finished a different author competed the story about 3 years ago. It is titled "The Tapestry of Deciet Part 2" and the author is FP33 PoE99. It starts right where this one ends. It is beautifully written. You're welcome.
Guest chapter 43 . 2/14/2016
I'm probably going to cry since this have been updated in 9 years... Amazing story and beautifully written. I do hope you'll cone back to finish out the last 2 chapters.
fanfic authoress chapter 43 . 2/10/2016
ARE YOU KIDDING ME THIS HASNT BEEN UPDATED IN 9 YEARS AND IT ENDS LIKE THAT. ARE YOU SERIOUS
1,306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »