Reviews for Tapestry of Deceit
Shame this was unfinished. For those interested another author finished the story in their own way after unsuccessfully trying to contact the original author. Actually really good s/9701245/1/Tapestry-of-Deceit-Part-2
Erika Dyer chapter 1 . 4/9
It's been 11 years since you were active on here but I still live in hope that one day you will come back to all of your stories. They are some of the most beautifully written I have ever read, in and outside of the phantom world.
Please finish this story, such a cliffhanger
Illuniaone chapter 43 . 3/5
GODDAMN, THIS STORY IS SO GOOD. Too bad it's unfinished, but GOD, I don't remember reading something so immersive and intriguing. It would take a lot of strong will to stop reading to do other stuffs. I'm so glad for finding this fanfic. GREAT JOB!
meowz-doraemon chapter 1 . 2/6
Are you still active on FF? Just curious b/c I saw a couple of stories from different fandom got added to your favorite list.
Tina chapter 43 . 1/14
Love this story! Didn't know what to expect when I first started reading this, But I love it! Is the Jackal really back? Beatrice too?
Guest chapter 43 . 8/12/2018
Great story with lots of great unexpectants
artbypena chapter 1 . 6/11/2018
This is probably my favorite fanfiction ever written. I literally think about this one maybe once a month, I've re-read it loads of times. It took me nearly half an hour to find it, I was petrified that it had been lost in the purge haha. I know it's not complete and probably never will be, but it's still amazing and I love it.
Guest chapter 43 . 4/2/2018
For those who were heart broken to find that this story ended so unexpectedly, and has not been updated in like ten years, go check out the ending for it I found, written by FP33 PoE99, called "Tapestry of Deceit, Part 2"
EmbersSpark chapter 43 . 3/26/2018
SWEET JESUS AND ALL THE SAINTS I cruised through this in two days, but dont have the heart to read the part posted by another author...If youre out there. Maybe you have the two chapters done? I love you and wish you the best for breaking my heart
Anushka Somavanshi chapter 43 . 2/24/2018
Holy mother of God this is amazing
eriksangel12 chapter 10 . 10/29/2017
it's like the sound of music
Pensez-a-Erik chapter 43 . 10/13/2017
Oh wow fuck
This better have a sequel
Anitra chapter 43 . 9/19/2017
Please continue the story. I want to know what happend next.
Guest chapter 43 . 3/27/2017
I see that some are going nuts about this story not being finished, I did too! But did you know that a pair of authors continued this story and finished it? It is titled "Tapestry of Deceit Part 2" and the authors call themselves FP33 PoE99. It starts right where this one left off. Go check it out.
1,320 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »