Reviews for Tapestry of Deceit
Jeinesz06 chapter 6 . 9/2/2022
Wait, did he say new mother? :O
Jeinesz06 chapter 4 . 9/2/2022
It is much better that things are this way for Christine, without knowing it, the gentleman brought her out of hell, besides, I suppose that for once Carlotta's selfish attitude served for two good souls to meet
Jeinesz06 chapter 3 . 9/2/2022
ooooh that is to say that you can get married that easily? :O
Jeinesz06 chapter 2 . 9/2/2022
Just the description of Erik as a gentleman makes your body shiver. . . of emotion! :O
ZelodolonGirl chapter 43 . 8/30/2022
Will you ever finish this?
Ms.Dimple chapter 43 . 7/15/2021
OMG , I read this in one day without stopping. The best fanfic I have read. I knew it was not completed when I began to read, but I never thought that it would be this intricate.
I can see that this was last updated on 2007, so dear author, if by chance you see this, know that you have written a story worthy of being an original.
And even if there is tiny chance of this being updated again, I will be following this story.
Eu Devia estudar chapter 43 . 12/14/2020
I cannot believe this story is from 2007 and not finished! Such a shame! And so close to the ending too! This was the best fanfiction (can I even call it that?) I have ever read! Very original in its own way and most fun to read! Dear author, although I highly doubt you'll ever read this comment, I would like to express my sincere thanks. For entertaining me when I was bored, and making me laugh when I was sad. Also, if you are just another person scrolling through the comments, wondering if reading this is worth it or not, I very much encourage you to at least give it a shot by reading the first chapters, see if you are not completely entranced by this lighthearted (albeit sometimes very dark) story! Frankly, there would be only two chapters to the story's end, so don't let THAT intimidate you. That is all I wanted to say. ;)
Teen543 chapter 43 . 10/18/2020
This has been an incredible story! I am so sad to see it unfinished, especially so close to the end...but SO glad (I think, I hope lol) that someone picked up this story! Can't wait to read the ending...thank you for making this story. Poor Raoul, for once, I grew to really love his character!
Teen543 chapter 17 . 10/13/2020
I really love this chapter! Such beautiful family building moments! And of course E/C...
Teen543 chapter 4 . 10/12/2020
I don't usually post this early in a story...just in case lol, but I really like how this story is starting out! Thanks for giving me a story to look forward to!
Madame of The Phantom chapter 43 . 7/19/2020
Are you going to come back and finish your stories?
Amanita Nightshade chapter 12 . 2/1/2020
Finally!
Amanita Nightshade chapter 12 . 2/1/2020
Progress!
Amanita Nightshade chapter 11 . 2/1/2020
These fiendish rogues, these cunning adversaries are...my children lol I’m dying!
Amanita Nightshade chapter 11 . 2/1/2020