Reviews for All Around Me
LateOrliBloomer chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
I've already reviewed for this chapter, but I feel the need to reiterate how much I love it. (And since ffnet has that uptight rule about only reviewing once per chapter, I have to leave this while technically logged out, pfft.)

I've come back to reread these drabbles so many times, I've lost count. This chapter title especially won't quite leave my mind. Every word is perfect. The description of Reid crowing with triumph is so incredibly apt, I can nearly see it. And the line "I'm alive, I'm alive" strikes me as so very potent, what with the repetition-yet also subtle, since it's only twice. Thus, naturally (and actually I'm surprised it even took me this long), I had to look up the song, to know what it sounded like when sung, what music and artist inspired such writing upon hearing. And it's brilliant. Amazing. I love it. And I can't get enough of it. GREAT song choice for the drabbles. Wow.

All right, enough gushing. Just know your work is much appreciated!
Sweets03 chapter 15 . 3/23/2007
PLEASE UPDATE i really like it it is written well and the chapters may be shhort but they have a lot in them please update soon!

~*jordy*~
The Blue Pheonix66 chapter 15 . 3/6/2007
good story, nice plot cant wait for more. its really good
LateOrliBloomer chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
MORE. DRABBLES. PLEASE.

They're absolutely splendid!
LateOrliBloomer chapter 15 . 2/4/2007
Backstory about Gorman! Wonderful. Have you read the novelization? I wondered about the unusual surname when I looked up the stats for the movie on IMDb.
LateOrliBloomer chapter 14 . 2/4/2007
Ohh, good take on this scene. I hadn't even thought of the boys-don't-dance rule.
LateOrliBloomer chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
Yes, Caleb did seem very stiff during that dance scene, and I'm not sure if that was just a lack of skill on the actor's part or if Caleb's character was supposed to seem tense.
LateOrliBloomer chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
THESE ARE ALL SO GOOD! Expanding on the characterization that the movie so tragically sacrificed.
LateOrliBloomer chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
Oh...wow. I had to reread the last two sentences twice. Amazing. So subtle.
Rotem chapter 15 . 10/14/2006
I love drabbles, these are really really well written. I dont know if your taking requests for scenes to write or no but i personally would like ot see you take on the scene in sarahs dorm where chase kissed Caleb. just a suggestion :) whatever you write is wonderful

-Rotem
AKpeach chapter 15 . 10/13/2006
Yes, new chapter!

I love this story, you have a great way of describing and explaining the story so that I feel like I'm actually in the story. That probably sounds weird and doesn't make any sense, but it's true! I can't wait for chapter 16!
Kos-Mos607 chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
You had me at Reid and Tyler. LOL
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 15 . 10/12/2006
I can't believe there are so few review for this! These drabbles are incredible. There's a whole lotta Caleb/Sarah going on, especially in these last updates, and I'd like to see more of Reid and Tyler. The Tyler one (like, chapter 11 or 12 maybe?) was really great. Short, but great.

Add a few more soon, please!
AKpeach chapter 10 . 10/6/2006
Yay for Pogue/Kate!

I love those two.

But Chase and Kate...If Pogue finds out, uh-uh!

I love jealousy, and drama.

Great story, can't wait for update!
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 10 . 9/27/2006
I like the little Kate/Chase that went on. Never thought of that before. I just love these so much. The way you write is incredible. I strive to write with that tone, but I just can't get it.

This is going to be the first Covenant fic that I add to my favorites list.

Please, add more soon.