Reviews for Singlets
WriterChick1990 chapter 10 . 11/3/2006
awsome as usual cant wait to read more
Toniboo chapter 9 . 11/1/2006
hey i love this stoy! please update soon
MyBlondieBear chapter 9 . 10/27/2006
I cant wait for Buffy to find about the twinlettes extra close relationship... She's so lucky... Anyways, please update soon.
WriterChick1990 chapter 9 . 10/26/2006
love it so much cant wait to see what happens next i gotta know when is riley gonna be out of the picture soon i hope. oh and when is buffy gonna find out exactly how close the twins are cause it sounds like its gonna be funny.
amy-the-rat chapter 9 . 10/26/2006
Oh Riley, why must you be a tool? Hee hee. So Gunn was Xander's roommate, Spike's name is James, and Tara dated Jasmine? This is getting silly. More Will and Spike!
Kaoru-890 chapter 9 . 10/26/2006
YAY! Tell me they've broken up for good!
Cat in a box chapter 8 . 10/22/2006
Nice fic, please update soon!
Bookluvr16 chapter 8 . 10/19/2006
I am absolutely and completely in love with this fic. At first I was a little weirded by the twinlets relationship but I got over it and quite simply I adore this fic. Please update soon! :D
WriterChick1990 chapter 8 . 10/19/2006
wow this is just well, HOT. cant wait to read more. poor buffy i mean hows a girl suppose to keep a clean mind when there are half naked gorgeus twins to look at. aww who am i kidding girls are way more perverted then guys we just dont tell anyone lol. cant wait for more
MyBlondieBear chapter 7 . 10/17/2006
Still awesome and yummy-fulls. Thanks for the quick updates, but I still need some more.
WriterChick1990 chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
this is so amazingly great cant wait to read more
MyBlondieBear chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
This story is definitely my favorite, and it will be my favorite till the very last word. Buffy's life is awesome right now. I mean, Will and Spike? She's in heaven. Anyways, please update soon or I will cry.
WriterChick1990 chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
lmao so true there so wasting it gotta say if i was buffy i would drop riley and be thanking my lucky stars
MyBlondieBear chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
Me likie. Please update.
Kaoru-890 chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
My god, i love this story! Spike and Will *Drools* hehehe, please update soon!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »