Reviews for Abbreviated
megan chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
She had always hated abbreviations. Words had been invented in their full form, had they not, so what was the point of chopping them to pieces in order to achieve pointless simplicity?

do you have a fear of short people?

(shortned)

again kwl point watch ur agrovated_mills,w.e ok?

lolAfter all if you never even truly knew yourself then how were you supposed to know anything at all about anything else?

thats a good point to make but its also untrue , get off the angst and you'll be a far happyer mor effective writer, im certain of it, life is , we all hav the same stuff 2 go through in the end don't we , even if life is shortened sumhow.

i agree fighting is very wrong but it can be right have u tried writing in defense of the senshi and saying la la watch things go round? its really actually quite fun and chalanging at the same time , hey give it a go , even though its against your naturall writing style , after all were all writing to to learn new things and to be viewed by the public.

try writing an episode thatd be way kwl, like mina's perfect day i noticed u did 1 on her birthday, so y not?

just a suggestion , keep up da good work ,

well dun

megz

XD
Richforce chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
nice job
Amnesia Nymph chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
another great fic my friend. I really think that this fic fits to the sailor moon show perfectly, the characters and the untold story behind them..great work,I can't wait for the rest of your upcoming stories!

moi