Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Timeline
Krazzeekman chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
this story sux
LullabyStorm chapter 25 . 9/7/2007
Another great chapter, keep up the great work.
LullabyStorm chapter 23 . 7/14/2007
Very interesting so far, i really like the plot of this story and the time travel idea. Keep up the great work
DraconicPinions chapter 16 . 6/6/2007
*Chants* More! More! More! More! More!

Oh, I noticed that some parts seem a little dragged out and others seem rushed. It can be distracting at time but I still love the story! I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
La Salle De Bain chapter 15 . 5/11/2007
HI, SAM. I'M SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU. :B

Great chapter! I am lovin' your Axel-he's really badass. And Kairi continues to be badass. In fact, ALL of the characters are badass. o.o Even Stitch!

Keep it up! :D
La Salle De Bain chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
Oh, my God, I'M ACTUALLY REVIEWING. But only for everything as a bulk, because my computer time is slimming as we speak.

REALLY cool, Sam. C: I like how you're not having Kairi be some sort of wimp that can't take care of herself, like what KH fanfic writers usually percieve her as. And I love Edea, and I'm glad to see she's here.

Keep it up!

-Katie
DJ Diddy Dog FangJoker chapter 13 . 4/6/2007
F-Bombs in Kingdom Hearts?

Wicked cool.
Riakui chapter 11 . 4/4/2007
O... Ah... Very nice... for the most part. I kinda like Ixyix, or whoever... Keep going! _-
Andromedia Aberth chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
Hm... Chasers... those are in anothe KH fic I'm reading, except they're Human..-ish. I guess I should say they're humanoid beings.

Firion and Axel... Not as much of a shock as I thought it would be. I guess that's because I linked them both to Reno...
Andromedia Aberth chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Firion is Reno from Final Fantasy VII's nobody, isn't he? I think Axel looks a bit like Reno, but Firion sounds almost identical!
Riakui chapter 9 . 3/26/2007
O... O.O What's gonna happen with Riku and Khimari in chptr 11?
Riakui chapter 10 . 3/22/2007
I love this fic! It's just too good for me to stay away from. update soon, kay?
Riakui chapter 6 . 3/15/2007
The story truly is amazing, and Axel is totally awesome, but I have one question. Why is this fic 'centered'? Not censored... People often hear my wrong...Heh heh...
La Salle De Bain chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
Hey, Sam~. I FINALLY REVIEW! *shot* I love all of Goofy's lines-he's totally in-character. :] Keep it up!
MadeOfMetaphors chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Great story, update as soon as you can!