Reviews for Rescued
Guest chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
Pleas please please please continue this story!
P-Webes chapter 19 . 11/8/2013
cool, story though im a little hoping you would finish it i was really looking forward to the ball
Darlarose17 chapter 19 . 10/12/2013
update pleeeeeeeease, its very good...the scenes with little Harry sleeping between Minerva & Albus is so sweet, snuggled in-between his "Mumma-Cat" & his "Papa-Phoenix" (made up Albus's fatherly nickname myself...u can use that by the way, u know if u want to, that is), so adorable...u sooo have to update, I wanna see Albus's reaction to seeing Minerva in the dark midnight blue robes, he'll be a victim of jaw-dropping-eyes-bulging-heart-pounding-palms-swe ating-tongue-tying-throat-lump-choking-pants-tight ening-wanting-to-put-her-on-a-bed-of-silk/satin-&- ravage-her-over-&-over-again syndrome...
potterperson44 chapter 19 . 9/24/2013
I know this was updated last 6 years ago but I by any chance you would decide to write just one more chapter I wante to let you know that I would read it. Your a really really good writer:) thank you for the great read .
IhaveAbook-BooksRCool chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Question, will Harry get his invisibility cloak and what chapter will he get his wand? Other than that, this story his awsome!
IhaveAbook-BooksRCool chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
I thought it was the nimbus 5000, not nimbus 500
JoanaVaz chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
I wish you hadn't abandoned this story :c It was great! :c
potterhead1997 chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
This hasn't been updated in forever but I love it and it makes me laugh if you are still out there I would love to see the next chapter
Lovelesslife chapter 19 . 9/17/2012
this is great :D Keep itt going!
renee561 chapter 19 . 7/24/2012
Please ol' Please continue, its great!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/24/2012
Absolutely love this story and couldn't stop reading it:) I do wish you would continue, I just love the way you write!
elizabeth14 chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
Aw! Your story is so cute! I love it! Please update it soon! I can't wait to read more!
Furionknight chapter 19 . 8/7/2011
Mrs. Ferb Fletcher chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Mr Headmaster Dumbly Sir
Guest chapter 19 . 5/6/2011
i can't waitt for the next chapter i wonder who he will use the belch powder 123