Reviews for A Family Affair
Heartfelt Dream chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
Oh my gosh, I really love this. xD Your style is really great, and I found myself reading until the end! It was very aodrable.
lasafam chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
I've also seen a piece of fanart in which Jamie admits that the HG is his mother. And where else does purple hair come from?
Chicken Yuki chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
... haha... Man, Gina was just too addorable here. ;)

“You know the other thing I noticed, Kurt? I think she's in league with a band of dangerous, yet sexy space vixens that plan to take over Flowerbud Village.”

Not ONLY would I have said yes to this, I would've added the following to my answer:

"Actually, considering Gwen, Eve, and Katie here, we might be in for a tough struggle. Gina happens to be the infamous "Meganneko" Intelligence officer of the invasion. They say "Megannekos" are truly formidable foes."

Anyway, wow... didn't expect the story to continue in this direction, but I LOVE it! if only I could continue my own Fanfics...
Kairi Tsubasa chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
Lol, I like your story so far. Kurt and Alex are my favorite guy characters in the HM: MM so this is vet entertaining. I loved it at the end that Kurt wasn't listening to a word Joe said. :) Well until the next review.
lasafam chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
I'm a bit confused when I first read the last part since isn't Joe Kurt's older brother?

Cute with Woody diving for cover to avoid a splinter and a trip to the Clinic.
lasafam chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Ha, the thought of Ellen and Gina getting married and Ellen asking Alex to be the best man made me laugh. XD As well as the clippers and part about whiskey. Yay, more AlexEllen!
Chicken Yuki chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
::chillin' to the "Star Wolf" Theme::

Hello again! Well, more Alex/Ellen goodness is always a pleasure to read. Heh... and Hank... always imagining him saying "purdy" instead of "pretty", even when it's physically written. I'm weird.

“So you'd best be asking Ellen, not me. Shoot, I don't wanna marry you,” he grinned. - Best frikin' line from a future in-law, EVER.

These Alex/Ellen text always takes me back to "The Doctor is In", where five potentiel batchelorettes were going after poor "Auzzie", simply because:

1. You have to admit. The guy's pretty handsome.

2. I'm tired of all pimpin' Jack. Must the farmer ALWAYS be the pimp?

Ever since I made Ellen snap a panicked Alex out of going off the deep end, I wondered what a potentiel romance between the two of them was like, and once again, I state that this makes me smile on the inside. Anyway, this is a review, so I should keep my comparison commentary short. Look forward to a PM for some more on this.

Anyway, you have appeased me once again. And no, I'm NOT going to do a one-shot based on what Hank said. That would be... too much mental torture for me.

KikiKat193 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Hi again. I really like this. Alex/Ellen... that's neat. good job. I can't wait to find out what the other two pairings will be!