Reviews for Guardian Angel
storm101 chapter 17 . 12/11/2004
I don't care if it's corny, I love it all the same. You should make some sequels w/Fiona, like later years, and maybe when Harry dies. I seriously like this story. Glad you like Digimon too. _ I kinda liked the cattywhatsits thing too. It was a whole new perspective of Harry's mind. I always hate stories where Harry goes dark and stuff, but this kinda showed how that could happen. Basically, I loved it, keep writing!
bluemoon52292 chapter 17 . 1/29/2004
O! I really liked this story! It was so well written and I love the whole plot! You are an awesome author you gogirl! I really like the idea of harry having a guradian angel and everything! Please update your story "Rage"! I wanna read more of it! It's an awesome story along with this one! Please update soon on "Rage"! :) good stories
Blade25 chapter 17 . 12/22/2002
Hello, this is Blade. I have to congratulate you on this WONDERFUL fanfiction. I agree with you on the book burners thing btw, IN THEIR FACES FROM ME TOO! I loved this story, and I intend to read all your other stories as well. Please forgive me for sendin this so long after you had posted the last, I was searching for another ficcie by the same title and saw this one and it caught my eye. I wish I could write like you do. Please take my humble congratulations on an A story!

Sincerely,

Blade
Multiple Lilys chapter 17 . 6/15/2002
I must say, i am truely touched. This is really an amazing peice of work, very emotional. You have every making of a great writer, belive me. You have just the knack of putting emotions onto the paper. or computer screen, whatever. but i honestly enjoyed this fic very much. I am looking forward to reading more of your work. again, nice work, keep it up.
Auror X chapter 6 . 3/31/2002
tom riddle is fiona's child, isn't he
lyssador chapter 17 . 2/7/2002
WOW! This is an amazing story. I love all of your stories (well, at least the ones i've read). You are a brilliant author!
lyssador chapter 7 . 2/7/2002
Chapter 7. Ok, I was right. I'm pretty proud of myself, because I usually never guess anything right for mysteries or anything... I am going to read the rest of this story. It is amazing! I love your stories.
lyssador chapter 6 . 2/7/2002
OK, I haven't finished reading chapter 6 yet, and I am going ot read the rest of this story (it's great, by the way) but I'm wondering... Was Fiona's first child that she protected Lord Voldemort or a death eater or something? Because it just says he was lost, not that he died, so he could have been lost to the Dark side, right?
Lady Kay chapter 17 . 1/26/2002
That...place... sounded just like the Dark Ocean... and it had a similar effect on Kari... which episode of Buffy were you talking about.. i vaguely rememeber some- I remember know! never mind then... this is realy good... i briefly pondered a Voldermort story that was actually sympathetic ... but i sadly lost the idea to the dephts of my mind... in laments terms... i forgot it...
Lady Kay chapter 9 . 1/26/2002
*shivering slightly* you... dont watch digimon... by any chance... do you? cause that sounded just like the Dark Ocean from one of the second season episodes...
ADJ chapter 17 . 1/2/2002
i loved it. the attitudes were perfect and the abilities that everybody had were great (well except for the fact that the dementors could wave away harry's patronus) still i love the fact that you put religion in this story. way to go. an excellent fanfic if i do say so myself.
elvengirl5 chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
Hey girl! This review is actually for your story Someone Like Me. I thought it was really good but it wouldn't let me review it twice. The first time was just to put it in my favorites so that i could finish reading it after i ate. I thought the way you wrote it was amazing! i liked how harry is so in character and i know how hard that can be. I have more trouble with ron though. Did you write more for this story? Can you email me and tell me where it is? Thanks keep up the good writing!
c2004a2008l2009 chapter 17 . 9/7/2001
Absolutely awesome story! One of the best!
Dauphin chapter 17 . 9/3/2001
I absolutely love this story and There You'll Be! Thanks for putting it in in such a poetic way!
Jeanne chapter 17 . 9/1/2001
That was a great ending! I loved this story!