Reviews for Guardian Angel
I love it.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
Love it
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
Is it one of the unforgivable curses?
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
Please keep going!
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
Keep going.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Love it.
storm101 chapter 17 . 12/11/2004
I don't care if it's corny, I love it all the same. You should make some sequels w/Fiona, like later years, and maybe when Harry dies. I seriously like this story. Glad you like Digimon too. _ I kinda liked the cattywhatsits thing too. It was a whole new perspective of Harry's mind. I always hate stories where Harry goes dark and stuff, but this kinda showed how that could happen. Basically, I loved it, keep writing!
bluemoon52292 chapter 17 . 1/29/2004
O! I really liked this story! It was so well written and I love the whole plot! You are an awesome author you gogirl! I really like the idea of harry having a guradian angel and everything! Please update your story "Rage"! I wanna read more of it! It's an awesome story along with this one! Please update soon on "Rage"! :) good stories
Blade25 chapter 17 . 12/22/2002
Hello, this is Blade. I have to congratulate you on this WONDERFUL fanfiction. I agree with you on the book burners thing btw, IN THEIR FACES FROM ME TOO! I loved this story, and I intend to read all your other stories as well. Please forgive me for sendin this so long after you had posted the last, I was searching for another ficcie by the same title and saw this one and it caught my eye. I wish I could write like you do. Please take my humble congratulations on an A story!

Sincerely,

Blade
Multiple Lilys chapter 17 . 6/15/2002
I must say, i am truely touched. This is really an amazing peice of work, very emotional. You have every making of a great writer, belive me. You have just the knack of putting emotions onto the paper. or computer screen, whatever. but i honestly enjoyed this fic very much. I am looking forward to reading more of your work. again, nice work, keep it up.
Auror X chapter 6 . 3/31/2002
tom riddle is fiona's child, isn't he
lyssador chapter 17 . 2/7/2002
WOW! This is an amazing story. I love all of your stories (well, at least the ones i've read). You are a brilliant author!
lyssador chapter 7 . 2/7/2002
Chapter 7. Ok, I was right. I'm pretty proud of myself, because I usually never guess anything right for mysteries or anything... I am going to read the rest of this story. It is amazing! I love your stories.
lyssador chapter 6 . 2/7/2002
OK, I haven't finished reading chapter 6 yet, and I am going ot read the rest of this story (it's great, by the way) but I'm wondering... Was Fiona's first child that she protected Lord Voldemort or a death eater or something? Because it just says he was lost, not that he died, so he could have been lost to the Dark side, right?
Lady Kay chapter 17 . 1/26/2002
That...place... sounded just like the Dark Ocean... and it had a similar effect on Kari... which episode of Buffy were you talking about.. i vaguely rememeber some- I remember know! never mind then... this is realy good... i briefly pondered a Voldermort story that was actually sympathetic ... but i sadly lost the idea to the dephts of my mind... in laments terms... i forgot it...