Reviews for The Bestest Little Girl In The World
scifijoe chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
An interesting 'what if' story. This story needs to be added ro.
froger495 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
hi
Terabiel chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Cute. And from my sisters I can say, snarky comments about being fat seem pretty normal.
InfiniteMystery chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
awww~ I love the cute sister story :3
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
My, my, I dare say with confidence that I’m not exagerating, that this is possibly one of the cutest stories I’ve read in quite a while.

The idea is certainly interesting, and properly executed as well. Seeing Shego as a little child or as a teen was really nice, and even interestinly fitting to her Canon Persona in her teen years.

Story is overall traditional. I’m sure there are plenty stories out there about adoption that go around more or less the same. Still, the narration’s quality doesn’t lose anything due to the traditionalism (If that’s the word), with emotions being so well put that they can be even felt. In short, it may be not be a too original story (except for the whole idea of having Kim and Shego as sister, which considering of the show’s premise, is original), and it may be somewhat predictable, but it’s certainly a well told story.

Lots of cute things to visualize. Like I said, I can’t recall the last thing I’ve read that was this cute. While remaining a plantonic sisterly love, it even seems to hint toward the KiGo love in “Paralel Universes” (AKA, other fanfics XD) in a few scenes.

Overall, I really enjoyed this fanfic. And without wanting to add any preassure, I’ve been wondering when you’d reply to the previos reviews I’ve left, if possible. It’s always interesting if the writter has something new to say. _

Loved the story. How’s the sequel going?

Yours, “Not in such good terms with his brother” Alexander/Alexlayer.

Bye-bye!
ragnarox dragoon chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
hey great story hope you write a sequel about them like when they're a few years older
Six-string Samurai chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I've really enjoyed this tale, and it has in turn given rise to an idea in my brains. I'll let it percolate a bit before worrying over extra plot bunnies. Thanks for sharing.
Avatar Aang chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
nice idea. i like that there close as sisters

good work
Blackangle2011 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
good story
Shazu chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
beautifully written :D
Mkire chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
This is really good.
The Ronin Kunoichi chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This is a great story. And I couldn't agree more; about one of the last lines in your author's notes,"Kim and Shego... no matter how you slice it, they belong together." This one simple and yet powerful statement is at the heart of what I call the "KiGo Universe."
EpIcKiGo chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Dude tht was awsome it really gt 2 me u rck
infernosphantom chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
This story "hurricane rocks!" I really enjoyed reading it and I am in full agreement and a firm believer in the line you wrote at the end of your story, that Kim and Shego totally belong together as friends, lovers, sisters, or more they truly belong together!
Desslock3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
That was good, very good. Much better than your "incredible expanding" Kigo stories. This was a very touching and loving, with out being sexual, story. In fact I would say it would make a great start point for an AU Kigo story.