Reviews for Absolution of Darkness
good chapter
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
good chapter
FlowerInTheShadows13 chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
PLEASE update this story is awesome.
Shadowsonicstar chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
Wow. This is the first time I'm reading this fanfic and I must say it is amazing :) I hope you update soon and wish you a safe pregnancy .
xangabell chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
I love this story so much! It's so unique and I've been waiting for an update, but I noticed that it's been quite awhile. Are you going to finish it?
Deidara and Gaara fangirl chapter 7 . 1/6/2009
hiya, this story is really cool! I can't wait for you to update soon! I just can't wait to find out what happens to Sora and Riku!
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
this great story so far pleaz write more soon
kariuchiha19 chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
yo if youre gonna update update cause i wanna know whts on ur mind
kariuchiha19 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
i like ur sora better than the original!soras too happy all the time...ill read more later on cause i gotta go but i like the first chap so i guess ill like the others...cant wait too see axel in this story...
Votre Dimanche chapter 6 . 3/4/2007
I love your story so much! I hope you update soon! And yes, Zexion sounds really smexy in the Remake of COM. Gah! They better not hog the game! I hope it comes to America!

Anyway, update whenever you can!
May All Your Bacon Burn chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
I've seen the trailers! Man, I want it SOO friggin bad. But it probably won't be in Englsih. *cries* I love ur story so far. I had wondered who Larxene would be and Elena was the only blonde girl I couls think of. lol.
Kirei Ryuusei chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
Yes! YOu updated! I like the idea of the story!
Aris-5221 chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
sweet another organization member down. can't wait for the next chapter, continue soon!