Reviews for La Traicion Ante De Muerte
SukiRin chapter 15 . 7/6/2008
i like this story...i've always wanted bella to be a vampire with Edward...keep this up
Ms. Anonna chapter 15 . 7/3/2008
How do they explain what happens to the humans?
animallover0109 chapter 15 . 8/28/2007
OMG! i loved this story! it ROX!
misscrazy87 chapter 6 . 7/31/2007
hohoho! wow i knew rosalie was a bitch but dang that is low even for HER! anyhoo great story
avidswimmer09 chapter 15 . 6/7/2007
the best! update please!
sillylamb chapter 15 . 5/13/2007
but the wedding, and the people!

wah happen?
fpcj chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
She always changed her opinions easily or got mad quickly. So I never know what her emotions are. Which is unfortunate.

um... hello...im pretty sure we learned that bella doesn't change her mind easily once shes made a decision... did you not read the chapter of twilight where she thought about what she was going to do after she found out edward was a vampire?

bella even said that once she made up her mind she stuck with hr decision... gah... this once again brings up the fact that bella wouldnt just instantley change her mind and sat, "edward i want to marry you now...even though i have no reasoning as to why i said no the first time" *giggle giggle*...please reread twilight and new moon and try again

im done with this fic-_-
fpcj chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
i love the edward bella get married deal... but come on!

things would not go that smoothly...bella had a reason to say no to edward... charlie would explode with anger... and renee would definatley freak... you have to consider the characters feling, not your own and what you want to happen...
Alice in Wonderland chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
Miniskirt? It sounded like u were describing a top nt a skirt oh well cant have everything...and besides that confusing detail this was quite gud
SwordOfOblivion chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
u kno esme is not supposed to curse and edward could have read carlisle's mind and 1 more thing is guys dont scream. hehe
forevermagik chapter 15 . 12/1/2006
That was a very cool story, I enjoyed reading it. Though, I do want to know what they told Mike, Jessica and them. And random question, did the police people ever track down the real "murderers?" I don't think so personally, but I just want to know, or what they did figure out.
a rose by any other name71591 chapter 15 . 10/22/2006
O i really liked this one, a lil confusing at some parts, but really enjoyed it!
elk iwasaki chapter 6 . 10/22/2006

I mean... I'm upset that she's all beaten up and stuff but it's about time she got bit. o.o

I was really happy in the third chapter when I thought she was a vampire, but then it was just the dream. ._.

-Reads the next chapter eagerly.-
RedInk156 chapter 15 . 10/21/2006
ok so u got all of her enemys killed!wow just in one wedding day!awaumly apectacular!
Jen.O.Cide chapter 15 . 10/10/2006