Reviews for Collections
Meriarijim chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
What fun and awesome. Fluffy, just like I like 'm, and written so well, too Great job *_*
Dragon up a tree chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
Yeah! Finally, an epilogue! And a good magpie...cool! They are cute birds, but man that demon was scary as hell! 007 better watch his tail though, i have a feeling Tatsumi may be rather dubious about him like 003. So cool, very nice!
T.O.C.A chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
aw how cute! _
ManaSama chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
YES! A BEAUTIFULLY written Watari piece! Words honestly can't express how much I loved this piece! It had all the proper elements to make a story not only addicting, but satisfying as well.

And I agree with Watari - why can't he have some angst every once in a while? I really enjoyed the way you wrote him.

Much love! And hoping you make another story in this fandom!
ureshiibaka chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
That was so sweet! I think I could have killed Hisoka with all my emotions while reading this chapter! I cried, laughed, had my stomach doing flip flops, you name it! There's just something incredibly sexy about vulnerable Watari and the whole comfort hug scenes. Wow,really, this is one of my favorites!
T.O.C.A chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
OMG THIS CHAPTER IS SO SWEET! _ it makes me uber happy _ -is now all smiley and hyper- _ wow uber uber uber uber awsome! _ I
003chan chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
happy end!

XD the part where they showed the necktie and the hairtie to each other was absolutely gorgeous XD
Skies chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
The story kicked ass. Great job!
CattyNebula chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
Simple and clean, my review is.

It was beautiful, Rhea.

P.S. LOL! Great ending! I laughed aloud with Tsuzuki... Thank you for sharing your creative story! I enjoyed it all the way!
CattyNebula chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
You're right, that demon was cool! Ah, I love your writing so much. It all comes to life so easyily! You wrote out what happened to Watari very well, it was a cool scene. D This whole chapter, the ending especially, made me all fuzzy... I love how you wrote this chapter out...
CattyNebula chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Kya! I loved it! (Get used to me saying that... but it's so true.) I really, really loved this one. I think it's my fave that I've read so far. Granted, I haven't finished it all yet. I'm so happy I met you! *cry* I know someone who can write some damn awesome fanfics! *rock on!*
you like pie chapter 3 . 10/9/2006

So awsome!

Watari being so Agnsty but thats ok.

XD

Hahahahahahah! I just love this it's just so funny! XD ahahah leave it to watari to leave floating hearts behind as he leaves for a very serious meeting.

Keep up the greatness!

_
lilramona chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
OMG UPDATE!
eyes of gold chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
Oh my gosh! please update soon!
ureshiibaka chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
Poor Watari! I was getting sniffly and nervous too waiting for him to come back. I'm glad you brought him back. I had this feeling you were going to keep him away for a while which would have sucked. I agree with Tatsumi, the word "cuddle" makes me cringe too, but oh do I smile at the thought of Tatsumi curled up around the lab coat. Stupid Tatsumi, it's not the coat you want, go get the real thing!