Reviews for Why Me?
Calantha S chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
What a fantastic story! It was so realistically written. Mizuki would absolutely do this for kadoma. Kujo and Kadoma we're so sweet! I laughed out loud at the instances with kagurazaka! Thanks for a great story that I will reread many times. :)
nyanyanyan chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
This was so...so...aaahhhhhh! IT WAS SO GOOD OMIGAWD! The characters were totally accurate. Best Ku/Sho fic that i have read so far. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
nyanyanyan chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
That ending! HAHA! Wonderful!
Crystia chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Hmmm. Cute.
Anyssia chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
This was unbelievably sweet. At the end, at least. I loved how you managed to make it serious but also sweet and funny and not everything is rose immediately. It had some trouble placing the characters at first (it's been a while since I read the mangas), but I really liked the story anyway :)
JessMess chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
This was a wonderful story!
I absorlutely loved it! And I loved the ending .
Well written, well thought out, adorably cute - well done!
Mishi Nagano chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
ooooooooo i love this :D
Rosie chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
That was so great. You're an awesome writer.
Jesserfly chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
This was so ridiculously beautiful and wonderful that I don't think I can think of just the right words to describe how much I loved this fic! Gah, I've been shipping KujoxKadoma for YEARS and it's so great to see a completed fanfic as wonderful as this one for one of my favorite pairings! Everyone was so in character and I loved how strong their relationships and friendships were with each other.

I was cracking up for most of the time, and when I wasn't laughing, I was near tears. It was perfect and beautiful and thanks for writing this.
xMs. Black Eyelinerx chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
This is definitely the sweetest thing I've ever read. You're an amazing writer. )
Hidden Relevance chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
Oh jeeze.. this totally had me tearing up! Loved how true to the manga this really remained, and getting to actually see what was going on behind Kujou's quiet exterior was fantastic!
the voice of singing clouds chapter 9 . 5/13/2009
aw! cutest story ever! )
bakuradevil18 chapter 9 . 3/27/2009
loved it :D

keep writing :)
shadowninja-yuna chapter 9 . 3/5/2009
This story is so cute and I just adore the pair :) Great job with the story and I hope to see other related works soon :D
shobe09 chapter 9 . 12/3/2008