Reviews for Fable
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
so much waffy fluff too sweet sugar overload
adorable
the-daughter-of-poseidon312 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Aww, so cuuute!
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I think... I might have died from the ridiculous amount of super adorable fluff! :3
2Awesome4Life chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Awwwwwwwww that was simply perfection!SOO SWEET! DEFINITELY GOING ON MY FAVORITES LIST!the children reminded me of my siblings and i when we were younger and they are soo adorabl 3
A Watchful Fly chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I need to go kill a unicorn just to bring myself down from this emotional fluffyness. Does that answer your question on how "WAFF-y" this was? You broke, oh about 3 'literature laws' but I don't feel like listing them so; spelling, grammar, tone, and punctuation were all masterfully characters were a bit OOC, but its a fanfiction site so you shouldn't worry. It feels as though I don't need to keep looking for mistakes on stories of yours and that really helps me enjoy reading. So... good work.

Whispered Quietly from a Nearby Wall
-A Watchful Fly
KILLERatHEART chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
too cute XD your writing is done so well!
Danielle chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
It was sweet! But not so sweet that I felt the need to vomit. Great job.
The Final Reality chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Future love! Haha, I really liked this story.
Ein chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I can't get enough of your WAFF...the idea of Raven and Robin spawning two gorgeous little children is too much cute to bear.
TTRaven4Ever chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I
Maya Mystique chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Aw.. This is so cute..cool..adorable. and as an avid RobRae fan I say.. This is the future as it should be!
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
_
Wolf BloodMoon chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Aw. I loved it, lol.
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
funny and cute the way a one shot should be lol
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I think children are rather disgusting...especially when they speak.

your writing is brilliant... you made me shudder realistically with every childish thing the kids said. Well done.

Now I do believe I have some post traumatic stress... which doesn't mean anything bad about your fiction... just means I don't like children.