Reviews for A First Time for Everything
SAM chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Absolutely wonderful story! Captures the essence of what their relationship would have been like and was very well written.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Made me smile, then grin, then smirk and finally grin again...was this humor? Mission accomplished!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Laugh, smirk and smile! Thanks!
lotrlover23 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This made me laugh. Of course, all your stories do, so that's not out of the ordinary. You really have a talent for humor. I loved it!
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Funny story, poor Estel.
Window Girl chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Cute. I like the idea of Elrond arguing with himself and your description of how Rivendell lures people into staying for a long time. "All human men know how to shave! It's…instinctive…or…something…" ha. ha.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh yeah, I laughed. I was practically howling with laughter... on the inside... cuz my twin brother was in the room and he doesn't understand fanfiction. Never has. Loved it. Amazing story, totally hilarious.
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
"All human men know how to shave! It's…instinctive…or…something…" and when Elrond was arguing with himself was hysterical! I DIED laughing...murderer XD
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
ah made me chuckle lol very very good lol im still chuckling writing this lol
ElvenStrife chapter 1 . 12/31/2008

That was great! I love the idea of Elladan trying to shave Estel's beard! That gave me a laughing stitch :D

The whole idea was funny, totally believable how elves would react to a beard *giggles* And Elladan trying out the razor on himself first! hehehehehehehehehe!

Then there's Elrond. HA, even thinking about it is making me grin hugely! I decided to see if I could find a nice, funny story to read to raise my spirits. This totally does the job!

Good job! It's great *Continues to grin stupidly*
LovewithWars chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
am i getting annoying with reivews yet?

i love this one! well ive been loving all ur stories so far.

/“What, again?” He raised his eyebrows incredulously, former concern evaporating./

i wanna know what happend last time ... u left me wondering.

lol poor young harry Estal.
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
lol. Very amusing. I bet Elladan and Elrohir are glad they don't have beards... yet. lol. Funny story~~*
crazyazn kid chapter 1 . 6/9/2007