Reviews for What Friends Do
icecatfire chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
;o; I...TTTTT0TTTT *hugs both boys/men TIGHTLY*
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Beautiful but sad. Though that seems to be your specialty. Thanks for sharing.
ScienceMama chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
This is so good, I'm crying. My poor, tragic Sirius. He just never gets to keep happiness for very long.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
So... That made me cry. Like really really cry. I have no idea why I'm masochistic enough to read stories where Sirius doesn't get his HEA with James, but sometimes, the beat stories are the one full of angst, am I right? That was really well written, and I loved it.
Nuwanda Marauder chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
i love it. i don't speak english, so sorry because i can't say you all i want to say.
thanks for wrote it!
alwaysaskwhynot chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Oh my goodness this is so sad and so beautiful! I love Sirius and James, not just because I love unrequited love. (Okay, maybe a bit...) I can't believe there aren't more people who ship this!
The sand assasin chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This was so sad and so beautiful written. Poor poor Sirius who can never have the one he love. Stupid J.K Rowling for splitting them appart :c
Snoaz chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This was heartbreaking and beautiful. Thanks for writing.
Padfoot chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
It hurt to read this. I've read all your JPSB fanfictions. I love you.
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Heartbreaking ;-;
Flaffy chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
It sounds right, isn't it? I mean...James and Sirius together..I really like your os..I always thought that James and Sirius Friendship was like that...
Draussi chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I enjoyed this story a great deal really. I loved the way you described the stages of their relationship and gradually built up the tension until the very night before the wedding. It's very realistic and believable. Thank you for a wonderful story:)
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I absolutely love this story. It's beautifully tragic.
Bethselamin chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Very beautiful and very sad. (
Lilac.Disease chapter 1 . 11/20/2009