Reviews for What Friends Do
Nuwanda Marauder chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
i love it. i don't speak english, so sorry because i can't say you all i want to say.
thanks for wrote it!
alwaysaskwhynot chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Oh my goodness this is so sad and so beautiful! I love Sirius and James, not just because I love unrequited love. (Okay, maybe a bit...) I can't believe there aren't more people who ship this!
The sand assasin chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This was so sad and so beautiful written. Poor poor Sirius who can never have the one he love. Stupid J.K Rowling for splitting them appart :c
Snoaz chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This was heartbreaking and beautiful. Thanks for writing.
Padfoot chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
It hurt to read this. I've read all your JPSB fanfictions. I love you.
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Heartbreaking ;-;
Flaffy chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
It sounds right, isn't it? I mean...James and Sirius together..I really like your os..I always thought that James and Sirius Friendship was like that...
Draussi chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I enjoyed this story a great deal really. I loved the way you described the stages of their relationship and gradually built up the tension until the very night before the wedding. It's very realistic and believable. Thank you for a wonderful story:)
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I absolutely love this story. It's beautifully tragic.
Bethselamin chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Very beautiful and very sad. (
Syuuk chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Good one xD. 3 it.
ladylizard424 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Aww, this is so heart wrenching! You know, this is the first review I've left on this site, so I don't know what else to say but I loved the way you portrayed James and Sirius. Very realistic, I think. I just started getting into James/Sirius, and I think it's very sexy! ;)

And tell Sirius I'll love him back anytime. haha.

Gabby
TEAMJACOB24519 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
AWSOME
innuendoqueen chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
oh no. now they're both dead. i cried, i'm telling you.

how sad is life? or..harry potter life i guess.

ah, its all the same.

brilliant, once again.
Naomi chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Yay! I'm loved by Sirius and James! And they should love eachother too! (This was THE best fanfic. Ever.)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »