Reviews for Winchester vs O'Sulivan
Taylor Francis Rose chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Some crazy shit!

Ugh, i'm so glad that guy got knocked out cold. What an asshole.
Taylor Francis Rose chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This cracked me up. I like the smart-ass OC, she's cool.

And got him down to a T ;)
L5472 chapter 23 . 8/2/2008
LOL oh god yes! I was like getting all sad and everything last chapter when Cal left! *facepalm* But thank god you made them meet up again LOL

I have to say I have never been this happy because of a pizza delivery boy XD
Echidna's Pen chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
Ok, I'm only up to chapter 4 and I'm aready seriously reconsidering my whole strategy of checking the number of reviews on a certain fic before deciding on whether or not to read it.

My mind just doesn't seem to be able to wrap itself around the fact that a fic as great as this one has so few reviews!

The story so far is great and Cal...? I love her! Just love her. It's so refreshing to see an OFC who is feisty and can hold her own against Dean. He needs someone like that to kick his smartalecky ass. ;)

Rajana chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
"He’s a lot like his car: loud, obnoxious and real nice to look at"

This is maybe the best sentence I've ever read in this fandom.
Rajana chapter 6 . 8/11/2007
This scene when Dean talks to her, thinking she's sleeping is so cute! You totally got me. But I'm not sure I like that she took the Impala and Dean's credit cards. Okay, Dean's fake credit cards. Is she going to use them, male name and everything? I guess I'll see. Ehm, read.
Rajana chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
Haha, found you. You just gotta love Type in O'Sulivan and search within Supernatural and here I am. Not sure I'll be able to read everything tonight, but I'm glad Cal's still alive.

flamingo69 chapter 23 . 4/9/2007
I just read this story from start to finish and loved it! Looking forward to reading the others!
mistress butcher chapter 9 . 12/27/2006
Gotta say I'm lovin it. I just Got into SPN Fanfic, and this is the only one that's kept my attention thus far. Nice work. :)
Ty3 chapter 23 . 11/21/2006
Well, just finished your story. Took a few days, but I did it and...seriously, why the hell don't you have more reviews? This fic was great! I really like Cal and her driving Dean up the wall. It is entertaining, she's right. Personally, I think you should write a sequel. But hey, that's just me. Nice work.
Dark-Celeste chapter 23 . 11/20/2006
Wow. I'm pretty much speechless. Even though I'm sad that it ended, the way you did it totally makes up for that. I was going to be upset if Cal and Dean didn't meet up again! I do hope you decide to write a sequel. I'd definitely read it. Absolutely fantastic story, I just can't say it enough times! You're a very talented writer. Please never stop. Awesome job!
Dark-Celeste chapter 20 . 11/19/2006
NO! You can't leave me hanging like that! It was getting so intense! Sorry I didn't review the other chapters. My alerts haven't been working, so I just read the last few chapters. Please please PLEASE update soon! By the way, great twist with JC. I never saw it coming! Amazing job with the fight scenes too!
Dark-Celeste chapter 16 . 11/8/2006
Still as great as ever! Can't wait to see what happens up in Canada - I am Canadian after all. I loved the last line in this chapter. Dean's dirty lol. Please update soon!
Shanna chapter 13 . 11/3/2006
I just read this whole thing and I must tell you I LOVED IT...please please update soon.
Dark-Celeste chapter 12 . 10/22/2006
I just read this whole fic and I'm in love with it! Completely! It's very realistic and I like how we, the readers, didn't find out what was up with the Earl situation until later. It adds to the element of mystery. I also really like the chemistry between Cal and Dean, and Dean's cute, soft moments. Keep it up and please update soon!