Reviews for Manly Love
JayElem0 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I almost wet my pants several times through out this crazy goodness. I did actually spit out my pomegranate tea when House said, "Are you calling me a slut?" after James asked for a paternity test. Hilarious!
MintyRocker chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Hilarious!

I loved this fic so much!

and the ending was incredibly cute and so like them.

:D
maemay81 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Your stuff is freaking hilarious! Keep going.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Hahaha, oh wow, this is such a great fic. I love how House is all rambly and Wilson just agrees to get him to shut up. XD Wonderful characterization. Please do keep up the lovely work!

~fd97
Interstella chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Lol awesome Made me laugh. Thankie
Elieta chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Hi! :)

Oh my God, I laughed out loud during all the fic, everyone around me on the Spanish class looking at me like I had gone crazy, but hell, it was worth it! xD

I really loved the line "Foreman had been forced to say “Keep your pimp hand strong, young brotha” every time House entered a room". My mind just keeps replaying it on my head again and again, so damn funny!

I can't help but make the fic go to my favs, it really deserves it. Going to see if you've got more fics to read

E~
kashirushi'nii chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Great! Just great!

I loved it (even though I haven't seen the House M.D. I'm in love with House and Wilson, and HouseWilson XD)
Boticelli Puzzle chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
aw - total sweetness! House's quips were hilarious...beware the smirk police...great fic.
Akira-Jezabel chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Wow that was awsome
Ten Story chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Fabulous! I loved it. _
Twin Eclipse chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
EEK! AWW! that was so cute at the end! wow, the best one shot i've ever read! akgj'ajglakj, ok, that's out, lol, woh, got any sequals in those pants of urs?
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
You should be locked up, you know. This is too funny for any sane person to have written. I love Chase's t-shirt.

Oh, and the bit about the lynch mob.

Ooh, and the new clinic secretary.

And the sprouting of the tongue...

I like you. You write sinfully funny fics.

Oh, and your dislikes made me giggle (need a life, here!)
BSEVER chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I really wish you wrote for the show...

:-)

Thank you !
Wirewood chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
"The smirk on his face was almost too smirky to be allowed. The Smirk Police were going to bust down the door at any moment and carry him off to Smirk Federal Prison where he would drop the smirk soap in the smirk shower and-"

the smirk soap in the smirk shower hahaha awesome *smirk*
m-affliction chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
That was adorable perfect :)

You kept them very in character and the end was amazingly sweet.

Definitly one of the best I've ever read :D