Reviews for Manly Love
MeEksiNs chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
that is so damn cute and funny, it's great. lol. thanks for the read~
nord-law chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Absolutely hilarious and so in character. You've made my day!
GirlX2 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
That was one of the best House/Wilson fics ever.
zephlyn chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
LOVED the beginning, that was SO House and Wilson. House was very nicely depicted, and Wilson was so. virginal.
opals chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Freaking priceless! This completely cracked me up. I'd quote lines, but there was just way too many funny ones to choose from.
Willowbooks chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Again, that wonderful combination!

*fvas again*
HouseChick chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
House rolled his eyes. “Do I love you back? I mean, jeez, do you want me to write your name on my Trapper Keeper? Make you a mix tape? Ask Cameron to ask Chase to ask Foreman to ask Cuddy to ask you if you’d, like, totally go to the prom with me?” He snorted and swung his body around so that his head was in Wilson’s lap. “You’re such a girl, Jimmy.”

Okay, I laughed my ass off at that! Great job!
TGB chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
*slaps*

Because, for some authors, emotional abuse just isn't enough.
sparklepunk chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
"There’s always a tongue in my mouth, Wilson thought, but I seem to have sprouted an extra one. And it seems to want to move in."

I just about died when I read that line...FUNNIEST THING, LIKE, EVER! :-)

Your Wilson and House are so perfect...I could really imagine this...
Gameboy Rocker chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
haha! that was hilarious! You did a great job at the character personalities; I'm always afraid that all the people in my fanfiction will have the same personality, instead of being like they are on the show.

Very funny and sweet! Good job :)
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I am not a Wilson/House shipper but I loved this story. I could totally seeing it happening that way if it were to ever happen! Very comical!
RavenToriBlack chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I loved it! This qoutes really got me!

Ask Cameron to ask Chase to ask Foreman to ask Cuddy to ask you if you’d, like, totally go to the prom with me?You’re such a girl, Jimmy

Wilson snickered at the image of Cuddy bouncing into his office, giggling and chanting, “Greg loves Jimmy! Greg loves Jimmy!”

Foreman had been forced to say “Keep your pimp hand strong, young brotha”every time House entered a room

_...It was absoulutly perfect!
made.of.bees chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
i loved it *hands out house cookies*
Little Lenny chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
The Extra Persona: This was so cute and HILARIOUS! Best House fic I've read all night...and I've read like 8!

Lenny: Very in-character...House loves Wilson...he just won't say it outloud. *stars in his eyes*
Jurishiku chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
House frowned. “I’m sorry, was there a sentence in there? Really, Wilson, you can poll the audience and you still have one lifeline to use. I’d hate to see you get voted off the island as the weakest link.”

BEST LINE EVER!