Reviews for Sleepless Rewrite
Jane chapter 8 . 3/19
No update since July 2012! That's upsetting. Please update soon, love this story.
Namarie Peredhil chapter 8 . 3/13
this is amazing
miarath chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Wow, this was really spooky... but great nonetheless!
Robyn Flynn chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
I have read all the chapters and i honestly could not put it down! I must have driven all my teachers insane because i hardly payed attention to any of them! Even when i wasn't reading it I couldn't stop thinking about it! Please write more! I cant wait to see how it ends! I love the way you wrote the relationship between the two. Awesome writing!
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
aw man, evil cliffy
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Oh, please update. What happened that made Qui-Gon run from the room?
britbabe102 chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
I know it's been a year, but I really got into this story! Please continue!
LemonYellow chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
I rediscovered this story this morning and read it straight through. And then I discovered you haven't updated in more than a year. Tell me you haven't abandoned it! It is very exciting and well written. I look forward to the day it is updated!
xX Feathered Xx chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Hah. Eight pages, eighth chapter.
Ah.. Why isn't there a chapter nine yet...-.-
I have nagging suspicion about the kid the Other left in the desert. (Obi-wan?)
But I still don't get the Other being on Obi's head, and then he being there before Obi was... And yeah...
Can't wait for the explanation!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
love love love it. you have me wraped around your writing finger! please update soon!
gespenstee chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
Oh man. That's just downright evil.
Teaser? Argh
Anyways: I'm most curious of what's about to happen and my favorite parts are those two reflecting about each other. Ah yes young Obi-Wan and grumpy Master Qui-Gon are just too adorable. Really liked the scene in the deeper levels where Qui-Gon comforts Obi. So subtle and beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Good story! Keep it up!
SK12Monster chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
Love it! I honestly don't even have a favorite part because its all awesome. Please update! :)
Starhunter79 chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
Great story. I loved the interactions between Qui Gon and Obi Wan especially in the first chapters. Isn't always the way, the people you want to impress always see you at your worst. The other is interesting. Did he come from the meditation exercise? There were some spelling and grammar mistakes but they didn't affect the story.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for your wonderful story.
ladydragon07 chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
hey, i really really really hope you'll still be updating this story... :D