Reviews for Sleepless Rewrite
Kawazoe Kumiko chapter 8 . 6/16
God, I LOVVVVVVVVVVV it! It was like, exactly what I wished for to be in the Jedi's Apprentice! You are really an excellent writer! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Gabrielangel13 chapter 8 . 4/6
Dude...
I just found this story and I LOVE it. I don't know if I missed anything but...WHERE ARE THE OTHER CHAPTERS?! I MEAN COME ON! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING! Please?
AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! NOOOOOOOO! What happened?! And the teaser?! Omigod, WHAT HAPPENED TO OBI-WAN? _ I'm gonna die. You're killing me with cliffhangers. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh hurts so painful. Poor Obi-Wan.
Zuzanny chapter 8 . 3/21
I am really enjoying this fic so far. Will you continue it?
fluffykitty12 chapter 6 . 3/19
What? Is this a hallucination? Oh my gosh, what is the other doing to him? Maybe he's decieved Obi-wan, and meanwhile, the masters are seeing something else? I don;t know, but wow, this is getting interesting.
fluffykitty12 chapter 5 . 3/19
YES! YES YES YES YES YES! FINALLY! HE FINALLY SAID IT, OH MY GOSH YES THIS IS BEAUTIFUL I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS THAT LAST LINE OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS YES!
fluffykitty12 chapter 4 . 3/19
Damn. It was short, but still, wonderful!

Qui-Gon has officially taken up Obi-Wan's case. He's in the background, listening to all the conversations, and we see in the way he mentally refuses to abandon Obi-wan, even if he is insane, it just re-affirms their growing bond.

The way Qui-Gon fights for Obi-wan, as well, is wonderful. While he doesn't really acknowledge it, Qui-Gon has been acting like a master to the boy, and is willing to disagree with MACE WINDU if it means the boy's best interests are taken to heart.

But what is happening to Obi-wan? Is the dark side manifesting due to his frustration and fear of not being chose? I have no idea, but Qui-Gon has officially bound their fates when he promised he'd find out what was wrong with Obi-wan. Once again, majestic work, the way you portray every emotion is positively divine!

I'm sorry you lost your job, but if it means I get more of this wonderful story, it just might be a blessing in disguise! ;)
fluffykitty12 chapter 3 . 3/19
Oh wow. This is my favorite chapter, by far.

You can just SEE Qui-Gon growing more attached to Obi-wan, through the concern on his face from the infirmary to the way he reacts when he senses Obi-wan's distress. It's heart warming, and I absolutely love it.

The dream sequences were insanely well-written here, and the imagery and symbolism just blew my mind.

the dream sequences absolutely reeked of the dark side- the first dream sequence, OBI-WAN was the one perpetrating the evil, and the second one, it almost seems like Obi-wan's anxiety at being taken away from the Jedi order was exhibited.

The bloody nose was absolutely brilliant- made my worry (and Qui-Gon's) increase tenfold. Brilliant bit of imagery, loved the contrast between the red blood and the sheets.

Finally, the entire way Qui-Gon reacted to Obi-wan's distressed cry through the force absolutely floored me. From freaking out the padawan to knowing exactly where the frightened Obi-wan was, it just perfectly illustrated how their bond has grown.

And the way Qui-Gon took those precious few minutes on the lower level to devote to making Obi-wan feel well, instead of immediately contacting the authorities, just sealed the deal. Absolutely brilliant work.
fluffykitty12 chapter 2 . 3/19
What the hell is happening!? My gosh, it;s crazy- I love how Obi-wan and Qui-Gon's relationship is progressing. They don't exactly start ff on the right foot, but fate is stitching their destinies together, and the way you portray it is absolutely exquisite and I love it! Who the hell is watching Obi-wan!? At first I thought it was Qui-Gon, but they aren;t nearly close enough yet that Qui-Gon would follow him to scout him out as a possible padawan. Not to mention Qui-Gon doesn't even WANT a padawan at this point.

Is it Xanantos? Is Xanantos trying to get to Qui-Gon by making a victim out of bi-wan? My gosh, this is a good fic.
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 3/19
Wow. Where do I begin. This story is amazing, the quality of the writing is unbelievably good- it's by far one of the best fics on the site. I can;t believe how good it is, how raw and real the emotions are portrayed, everyone is cannon, it;s just amazing... So yeah, thanks for the great fic! :)
arborial chapter 8 . 2/21
This is a wonderful story. I know it has been a while, but I hope you will consider continuing.
tumna.falls chapter 8 . 2/2
4 years! My heart has been broken! I just found this and its so good and amazing, I sped through it as fast as I could. You hooked into the story as soon as Obi-Wan was being watched and now I'm even more intrigued! This story is SO GOOD. I have no idea what your average update time is (clearly it's very slow, but writing comes in spurts. It's unfortunate, but that's how it works), but I definitely am looking forward to the rest of this story.
awesomecookie chapter 8 . 2/1
Awww you need to upload the next chapter! Don't you go of now saying that you've already got the draft for the next chapter, give us a few lines of it so that we get curious and then never say anything for the next 4 years! *cries in frustration because the story is just so good and neeeeds to be finished*
You sir, are a cruel being. But I still love you for writing this :p
woah i really like this! the one part which i found difficult to get through were the passages solely focussing on the other girl person. im guessing she is impt to explain the 'other' in obi-wan but perhaps here on, those parts could be made a little less dense. ofc i understand you may want to keep the mystery haha. all the best. gng to check out your other stories now
dayumm this is good