Reviews for Sleepless Rewrite
Hello Smilies chapter 8 . 2/2
4 years! My heart has been broken! I just found this and its so good and amazing, I sped through it as fast as I could. You hooked into the story as soon as Obi-Wan was being watched and now I'm even more intrigued! This story is SO GOOD. I have no idea what your average update time is (clearly it's very slow, but writing comes in spurts. It's unfortunate, but that's how it works), but I definitely am looking forward to the rest of this story.
awesomecookie chapter 8 . 2/1
Awww you need to upload the next chapter! Don't you go of now saying that you've already got the draft for the next chapter, give us a few lines of it so that we get curious and then never say anything for the next 4 years! *cries in frustration because the story is just so good and neeeeds to be finished*
You sir, are a cruel being. But I still love you for writing this :p
woah i really like this! the one part which i found difficult to get through were the passages solely focussing on the other girl person. im guessing she is impt to explain the 'other' in obi-wan but perhaps here on, those parts could be made a little less dense. ofc i understand you may want to keep the mystery haha. all the best. gng to check out your other stories now
dayumm this is good
Akaye chapter 8 . 12/4/2015
Please update soon!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
This is dark and interesting; I'm curious as to how it ends (if you ever finish it-not judging just saying).
Sue Clover chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
I like it. I'm intrigued. I want more, whenever you get around to it, no rush. But it really is good.
I want to see what is going on with this Other dude - is he a version of who Obi-Wan could have been if he hadn't been given to the Jedi Order? And why is it affecting his sleep so much? And I want to see more interaction with Tahl and Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, and have Tahl be curious about why Qui-Gon became so taken with Obi-Wan so quickly, and all the rest. So no rush, but be encouraged! You're awesome. And I'm tired, so forgive me if this review is not as erudite-sounding as it could be.
XandyNZ chapter 8 . 5/5/2015
This is a fascinating story... I hope that you choose to continue it sometime in the future...
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 8 . 3/14/2015
Horrid animal (the "uncle")
Aikoss chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
Yes, it was, and i luv everything, but in The last chapter The other'b had a conversation with obi, but didn't say anything.
Aikoss chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Why is that happening!?
Aikoss chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Yes! Luv it again!
Aikoss chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
I'm loving it! This is like The 4th or 8th time that i read this fic, and i was like... I don't remembre this part... But still i luv it!
Bleuwolf13 chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Heeeeelllllooooooooo? Anybody there?
It's been nearly two years since you've last updated. If the next chapter isn't done, you can just post what you have and we'll give you ideas, I promise :P
This is a unique story, I've never seen anything quite like it. It's fun to read!
Keep writing! :)
-Bleuwolf
Jane chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
No update since July 2012! That's upsetting. Please update soon, love this story.