Reviews for Sleepless Rewrite
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 8 . 3/14
Horrid animal (the "uncle")
Aikoss chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
Yes, it was, and i luv everything, but in The last chapter The other'b had a conversation with obi, but didn't say anything.
Aikoss chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Why is that happening!?
Aikoss chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Yes! Luv it again!
Aikoss chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
I'm loving it! This is like The 4th or 8th time that i read this fic, and i was like... I don't remembre this part... But still i luv it!
Bleuwolf13 chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Heeeeelllllooooooooo? Anybody there?
It's been nearly two years since you've last updated. If the next chapter isn't done, you can just post what you have and we'll give you ideas, I promise :P
This is a unique story, I've never seen anything quite like it. It's fun to read!
Keep writing! :)
-Bleuwolf
Jane chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
No update since July 2012! That's upsetting. Please update soon, love this story.
Namarie Peredhil chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
this is amazing
miarath chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Wow, this was really spooky... but great nonetheless!
Robyn Flynn chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
I have read all the chapters and i honestly could not put it down! I must have driven all my teachers insane because i hardly payed attention to any of them! Even when i wasn't reading it I couldn't stop thinking about it! Please write more! I cant wait to see how it ends! I love the way you wrote the relationship between the two. Awesome writing!
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
aw man, evil cliffy
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Oh, please update. What happened that made Qui-Gon run from the room?
britbabe102 chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
I know it's been a year, but I really got into this story! Please continue!
LemonYellow chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
I rediscovered this story this morning and read it straight through. And then I discovered you haven't updated in more than a year. Tell me you haven't abandoned it! It is very exciting and well written. I look forward to the day it is updated!
xX Feathered Xx chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Hah. Eight pages, eighth chapter.
Ah.. Why isn't there a chapter nine yet...-.-
I have nagging suspicion about the kid the Other left in the desert. (Obi-wan?)
But I still don't get the Other being on Obi's head, and then he being there before Obi was... And yeah...
Can't wait for the explanation!