Reviews for Sleepless Rewrite
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 8 . 8/1
This is dark and interesting; I'm curious as to how it ends (if you ever finish it-not judging just saying).
Sue Clover chapter 8 . 5/30
I like it. I'm intrigued. I want more, whenever you get around to it, no rush. But it really is good.
I want to see what is going on with this Other dude - is he a version of who Obi-Wan could have been if he hadn't been given to the Jedi Order? And why is it affecting his sleep so much? And I want to see more interaction with Tahl and Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, and have Tahl be curious about why Qui-Gon became so taken with Obi-Wan so quickly, and all the rest. So no rush, but be encouraged! You're awesome. And I'm tired, so forgive me if this review is not as erudite-sounding as it could be.
XandyNZ chapter 8 . 5/5
This is a fascinating story... I hope that you choose to continue it sometime in the future...
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 8 . 3/14
Horrid animal (the "uncle")
Aikoss chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
Yes, it was, and i luv everything, but in The last chapter The other'b had a conversation with obi, but didn't say anything.
Aikoss chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Why is that happening!?
Aikoss chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Yes! Luv it again!
Aikoss chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
I'm loving it! This is like The 4th or 8th time that i read this fic, and i was like... I don't remembre this part... But still i luv it!
Bleuwolf13 chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Heeeeelllllooooooooo? Anybody there?
It's been nearly two years since you've last updated. If the next chapter isn't done, you can just post what you have and we'll give you ideas, I promise :P
This is a unique story, I've never seen anything quite like it. It's fun to read!
Keep writing! :)
Jane chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
No update since July 2012! That's upsetting. Please update soon, love this story.
Eyes in the Force chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
this is amazing
miarath chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Wow, this was really spooky... but great nonetheless!
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
I have read all the chapters and i honestly could not put it down! I must have driven all my teachers insane because i hardly payed attention to any of them! Even when i wasn't reading it I couldn't stop thinking about it! Please write more! I cant wait to see how it ends! I love the way you wrote the relationship between the two. Awesome writing!
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
aw man, evil cliffy
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Oh, please update. What happened that made Qui-Gon run from the room?