Reviews for Dark Places
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
I think all 5 of these can really be considered as one-shots. You did a great job with all 3 Winchesters' personalities in this.

Poor Dean getting locked up in a closet! That might be what taught him that crying or admitting his fears was a bad thing. He was probably terrified for years that John would do it again if he did.

John's little test seems very cannon. I think it is certainly something he did often. Now I have this urge to read more of John's tests on both boys. I have never seen anyone write about it so hopefully you'll get the want to someday.

Thanks for sharing!
Kiluca1228 chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
great]
babyreaper chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
Great story, please finish it off, looking forward to your next update.
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
like the flashback...nice job
Dutch92 chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
Totally friggin awesome! Cant wait for more!
Indus chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
Like this fic! I hope you continue with it, it's an interesting look at their lives.
Sushi Chi chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
Ooh. Fancy story. More please?
thevigilante15 chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
loved it! Can't wait for more!
alwaysateen chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
I love all you little one shots included in this!

Pretty cool.

It always amaze me what people can write about the boy's past!
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
Hey! Another awesome chapter! I loved it! I love angsty stories dealing with Dean. Especially like they seem like actual stories that could of happened where John isn't made out to totally evil. Just misguided, stubborn and way too relient on his oldest boy. Can't wait for more! ~Katie~
Enkidu07 chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
I think you are right on about the righteousfury Sammy thing. he has that emotion spot on! Haha. I can picture him now. all up in arms about something and Dean trying to make light of it. ah, our boys!
thevigilante15 chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
I loved it! I can totally see John doign something liek that to the boys. Gr...
lunasgathering39 chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
Okay, I'm sure it's just because I have father issues, but I say the next chapter shows John as the sorry SOB that he really is. He doesn't deserve the love and loyalty his boys show him. Kinda like Dean told Sam after John died, apologizing after the fact is too little, too late. Dean deserves so much better! Sorry, apparently Sam has to get in line. angry! protective! righteousfury!is all mine. _

The story is good. You have the boys acting exactly as they normally would. I just haven't cared much for the character of John since seeing the shtriga episode, so I'm biased. If he really did care, he'd be just as you've written. There is so much of their childhood unexplored. I could see this as a possibility. I look forward to your next chapter.
The Silent Rumble chapter 4 . 10/25/2007
poor dean/sam.

he really doesnt like to be called sammy, you know...
D chapter 4 . 10/6/2007