Reviews for Ghosts
BabyDukes chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Wow this is really good. I wish I has something more meaningful to say, but... Yeah.
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
My God

So very good,

I love you! I'm going to read all your stuff now!
ScarletSchiffer chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Quite not what I had expected... good job. 3 I loved it!
QuiquixLove chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
less bio stuff and moar fuckyfucky :P

very creative on the ending as well.
TwistedAffection chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Fascinating - Yet somehow also beautiful - I love it!

What a truly incredible job you've done here! It was like an extended form of poetry~
thenorthernlights chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
This is hot in a really creepy way.

I feel weird for saying that.

But I like.
DoYouFindMeDreadful chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
This was very good. You gave Ulquiorra a certain kind of innocence that not many others give him and I think you played it well. I really liked this. _

Thanks for writing it.
Anarane-Sensei chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
why is this the only story with this pairing? T_T ...anywho, awsome one-shot very cool, tho im not shure what ay dios mio means (i can only speak Japanese as far as foreign language goes)
AluminumMuse chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Damn. Just... damn. Wow.
StarMimi chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I really like this, though it's a bit short.
Herokii chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
That was wonderful. Kind of short but that's okay. Can you add another chapter? I'd like to see more.
Meggie chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Very sad, when you think about it... I like the description of his eyes.
redex chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I don't usually pick up Arrankar stuff, but I'm glad I did for this one. Excelent analytic prose you've got going here. Your characterisation of Ulquiorra as such a scientific figure is an interesting one and is certainly quite interesting. I'm partly biased because Biology is my favorite subject, but either way. ;)

Oh, double-yey for the fact that you write DOGS. I'm going to read that one next. Thank you!
Star Sapphirex chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
o.o Wow, I haven't gotten that far in the series to know WHO these characters are but...hehe, I can't find the words at the moment to describe how this fanfic gives a different aspect of looking at things. The rough side, if you know what I mean. I like it !